Great buy on 11 3/4" rotors

-

rapom65

Reaction score
For those of you looking for 11 3/4" rotors for your rides RockAuto has a wholesaler's clear out of Reybestos rotors, part number 7038, for $23.99 each. Of course the shipping to WA. almost doubled the price for me. Cheapest I could find were $53 ea at JC Whitney. Local O'rielly's quoted $84 and didn't know if they could get them for sure. Sounds like there starting to be phased out. Get them while you can.

yeah they arent the easiest to find. i ordered mine through advance auto. price wasnt too bad but i wonder if they will be available in 10 years.

I seriously considered ordering a second set just to stick on the shelf "for 10 years down the road" but just don't have the spare jingle at the moment. Hell at the rate I'm getting my Duster together it might be 10 years down the road before it ever sees the road~~

Any idea what the difference is on the 7038R professional grade rotors???

i bought some professional grade rotors for the back of the duster and for my liberty, im not sure if they are thicker or anything but they have a black coating on the non wear areas on the rotor so they dont get all rusty. not a huge deal but at least you dont have to mask and paint. it was only a few dollar difference on the ones i bought so i figured id try them.

For those of you looking for 11 3/4" rotors for your rides RockAuto has a wholesaler's clear out of Reybestos rotors, part number 7038, for $23.99 each. Of course the shipping to WA. almost doubled the price for me. Cheapest I could find were $53 ea at JC Whitney. Local O'rielly's quoted $84 and didn't know if they could get them for sure. Sounds like there starting to be phased out. Get them while you can.

I checked Autozone and they had a Duralast 11.75 rotor for 51.99 at the local store for pick up.

Rockauto with shipping was 40.08

How do you view all the wholesaler closeout parts on Rock Auto??

pretty sure i paid around 90 for the pair from advance. it would be around 80 from rock auto to me. not bad but im debating if its a good enough deal to sit on a set.

so if a person had a standard 11" iron disc brake kit, what all would be needed to run the 11 3/4" rotors? just the corresponding new caliper brackets, correct? slider, not pin type, correct?

-
Back