Great find at the yard!

-

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, went to a local yard today, and found a 74 4 door dart like my 2 door, and to my surprise I cought a pair of bucket seats in great condition! came witht he middle fold down seat too...

and to end the great day, a man who was there had a 73 dart and was so kind to let me follow him to his house and helped me install a better carb than the one my slant has, and thanks to that my dart is running way better!

All us young ones gotta love the kind and helpfull mopar fans, if your one of em stay that way! pass on the knowledge! Long live mopar! lol

As for a bench to bucket seats conversion...will I be needing bucket braces? I know the middle folddown seat does, because i couldt take em off the dart in the yard since its welded down..but do the bucket seats need those? dont they just bolt on the ground for a 74 dart?

The seats done lean forward eaither since it was a four door i guess it didnt need that switch so its locked...but i think its very possible to brake the lock and make a hook sort of a think...with a switch...any help is apreciated!!!

-
Back