Great Guy Alert! PabstXX

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
I just had to show off all the goodies Uli sent me from Germany! A big ol' box of stuff arrived in the mail today.

View attachment 119876

Not speaking or reading German, I have to look at the pictures on the packages to figure out what it all is LOL, but the chocolate bars are obvious and highly appreciated! (ya'll know me and my love affair with chocolate :-D) I have to admit that's the biggest coffee cup I've ever seen in my life, and holds twice as much as the one I usually use (see pic). Thankfully it's not as cold here as it is in Germany so my coffee won't freeze like Uli's does.

View attachment 119877

View attachment 119879

View attachment 119878

The note says "We wish you a nice wine respect and a good slide the new year. Uli"
Thanks again to a fabulous FABO member!!! :love7:

Can somebody please translate this for me? I want Uli to know that his kindness and generosity are appreciated and will never be forgotten. We've exchanged a few PMs but I'm sure mine are equally as confusing to him as his are to me.

Regardless of the language we speak, Mopar love is universal.

Sounds like someone has an admirer!! Way to go Uli!!

Try http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ for a German to English translator. Works pretty good. Not always exact, but you can communicate. Good luck!

Wowww, thanks Brian!!!! What a cool little program that is.

Let's see how well it works. This is my original post translated to German using Brian's yahoo translator program.

Großer Kerl-Alarm! PabstXX Ich musste nur dass vorführen, alle guten Sachen Uli mich von Deutschland sendeten! Ein großes ol' Kasten Material kam in der Post heute an. Deutschen nicht, sprechend oder lesend, muss ich die Abbildungen auf den Paketen betrachten, um herauszufinden, was aller es ist, aber die Schokoriegel liegen auf der Hand und schätzten in hohem Grade! (ya' ll kennen mich und meine Liebesverhältnis mit Schokolade). Ich muss that' zulassen; s die größte Kaffeetasse I' VE überhaupt zweimal gesehen in mein Leben und Einflüsse soviel wie der, den ich normalerweise verwende (sehen Sie pic). Dankbar it' s-nicht so Kälte hier wie es ist in Deutschland so mein Kaffee won' t-Frost wie Uli' s tut. Die Anmerkung sagt " Wir wünschen Ihnen einen netten Weinrespekt und ein gutes Dia das neue Jahr. Uli" Dank wieder eines fabelhaften FABO Mitgliedes!!! Kann jemand dieses für mich bitte übersetzen? Ich wünsche Uli wissen, dass seine Freundlichkeit und Großzügigkeit geschätzt werden und nie vergessen werden werden. We' VE tauschte einig PMs aber I' aus; m-sichere Grube sind zu ihm gleichmäßig so verwirrend, da seine zu mir sind. Unabhängig davon die Sprache, die wir, Mopar Liebe sprechen, ist allgemeinhin.

Has PSC gone international? Way to go... I knew you when!
C

Uli You are the man :cheers: Thank you from Arkansas :happy10:
You are soo cool our member from Germany :thumbrig:

Always great to hear about good deeds on FABO 8)

:cheers: To Uli >>> PabstXX

I think that was awesome, for both of you, Uli and Leanna!! way to go!!:cheers:

Ich denke, der für beide von Ihnen ehrfürchtig war! Weise, zu gehen Uil und Leanna!

:cheers:

~Mary

I just noticed I spelled Uli's username wrong. It should be PapstXX ... guess I was thinking of the beer. :drinkers:

http://www.pabstbrewingco.com/

Sorry Uli!

Ich beachtete gerade, dass ich Uli' buchstabierte; s-username-Unrecht. Es sollte PapstXX… Vermutung sein, die ich an das Bier dachte. : Trinker: http://www.pabstbrewingco.com/ Trauriges Uli!

Yes, leo does good work.
BTW: Uli is the man! :cheers:

When I send pakets to the USA, I don't know what kind of sweets put in.
I know the supermarkets in the USA but I missing several things like real chees, real bread aso.

-
Back