Great meeting FABO Members

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I've had the pleasure of meeting a few FABO members over the last few years. Each and every one has been good folk. Had the pleasure to meet and hang out with another one today. Been talking about getting together with El5demon340 aka Mike for awhile now. And we finally made it happen. My daughter and I decided to take the Duster out for a father's day cruise and figured we'd hit a new cruise/show in the area, i.e. Draft Picks. Sent a text to Mike the night before and found out he would be able to swing by. While the show lacked attendees, we got a chance to meet Mike and check out his Wicked Demon. Hung out, talked shop, enjoyed a cold pop on a hot day and had a great time. No surprise Mike's a class act and his Demon looks and sounds awesome! I'm sure we'll be representing the A-Bodies in many more area cruise nights. Hope to meet some more fine FABO members this season!

Be well folks,
Pat

Last edited:
It's so fun to meet other FABO members isn't it. That Demon is REALLY special to ME & hope to see it again soon :)

I agree that Mike is a great guy!

It was great meeting you and your daughter Pat. You have a very nice duster and it sounds like it means business! Also you and your wife should be proud, it was nice to see a young person truly interested in cars, engaged and talkative! We'll meet up soon..

-
Back