Great member "Kidd" ! (I suck at selfies btw)

-
Come on now Steve... You know the potato goes in the front!

Soooo I fought the urge for a while now to post these pics....but I just could NOT fight it anymore. Andrew...aka Kidd sent me a very cool shirt and some stickers. We pm/email and chk in with each other to see how each are doing. Great guy and hopefully get to meet at some point in life.
If you can avert your eyes and focus to the upper part of the pics, you can see its a championship shirt with his name on it for the "killer bees" racing!! Also sent me some cool stickers..sorry no pics of them. But I can take some when I get home if you like??

Thanks Andrew!!

Where are the stickers? Just had to. By the way my tween just threw those draws out! The post we all regret, We all have them!!!! :toothy1:

Where are the stickers? Just had to. By the way my tween just threw those draws out! The post we all regret, We all have them!!!! :toothy1:

Careful, he might take a new picture without his shirt and wear the stickers like "pasties" lmao

OMG....:shock: Nice ummm ummm shirt. Yeah that's IT, nice shirt LOL

Only you would have the stones to post those pics...:happy1:

I NEED some Mopar socks to send Steve.....who has some, and how much?:cheers:
Andrew/Kidd

A great member for sure, fixed me up as well :glasses7:

Attachments

• 10615438_898237476858266_5169522418682994079_n.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 10599393_619614651490745_4839902847349782322_n.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 147
OMG!!!!!! saw those pics with a mouthful of Pepsi!!!! NOT what you want while sitting at the computer... Good thing it went above the screen instead of at the screen!!! Now blind in one eye with a horrible site forever implanted in my mind. :-(

Just... laughing... my *** ...off.......
Man,you need something to replace the hockey off season....

Soooo I fought the urge for a while now to post these pics....but I just could NOT fight it anymore. Andrew...aka Kidd sent me a very cool shirt and some stickers. We pm/email and chk in with each other to see how each are doing. Great guy and hopefully get to meet at some point in life.
If you can avert your eyes and focus to the upper part of the pics, you can see its a championship shirt with his name on it for the "killer bees" racing!! Also sent me some cool stickers..sorry no pics of them. But I can take some when I get home if you like??

Thanks Andrew!!

Steve, I just want you to know that I CAN'T UNSEE THIS. Lord!

-
Back