Great Person Alert!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
There was an anonymous donation to the emergency hospital I took Maxi too. I don't know who you are, but let me say how blown away the hospital staff and I was.

I never said where I took her but someone researched the situation and took care of business. May the Good Lord watch over your soul and thank you from the bottom of my beating heart.

God Bless!!!!!

Wow, thats amazing. Nice to see things like that, makes me glad to be a member here knowing people will help each other out in a time of need. Major Kudos to who ever did this. And my prayers to Maxi for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery.

Well,I'm blown away again! The people here never cease to amaze me.That's fantastic Joe. Prayers for you and Maxi.8)

allie and buddy like that

P1011371.jpg

Like I said, I never asked for anything nor said where she was hospitilized. Whoever you are, you are an angel and went far out of your way to figure this out.. I don't even know if I could of figured this out and I pride myself on my abilitiy to research.

From what the hospital said, you requested that you remain anonumous and I will respect that with a bow to you. May God Bless your soul....

WOW joe! everything is taken care of? WOW! I'm amazed. I mean yes FABO is awesome and several times we have stepped up to help people in need but FRICKEN WOW! People love RAMCHARGER!

WAY to go Super secret FABO friend!

Aloha sent to all!

That is awesome to hear that FABO has some fantastic people on it's site that will help out when not even ask too..... Way to go whomever you are!!!!

My Wife read this post and started to tear up.... THIS is what makes this site what it is. Good for you Joe, your a decent guy and people respect you and your situation. What's so surprising?

I hope the hound heals up quickly.

There you go that just proves what we talked about. You are a great guy and apparently I ain't the only one that thinks so.

:wav: YAY FOR MAXI!!!!!!

Thank you whoever did this, it couldn't have gone to a better person.

You really have some good people on hear.All you good guys keep up the good work. Mark

Thats awsome news to hear about! Here's to Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous whoever you are!:drinkers:

The best of the best are here ramcharger Joe.
Who ever the person is :happy10:I would like to send a God bless you and may many days of blessings come your way :angel5:
for this great act of kindness you have dun.=D>

There was an anonymous donation to the emergency hospital I took Maxi too. I don't know who you are, but let me say how blown away the hospital staff and I was.

I never said where I took her but someone researched the situation and took care of business. May the Good Lord watch over your soul and thank you from the bottom of my beating heart.

God Bless!!!!!

If you hadn't told us, it would be hard to beleive!

God Bless the FABO Angel!:love7:

Thank You who ever you are. You have renewed my faith in mankind.
Thank You again from all of us.
Ramcharger, God Bless you and you're family.:cheers:

maxi help.jpg

-
Back