Great Site

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
I had a 73 Duster Duster when I was 19. Now I'm older....(we'll leave it at that) and I found one just like the one I had at 19.. Identical to be exact.. Almost scarey.. It is driveable and runnable, but the individual I bought it off of didn't do much of anything to the mechanical side. So looking forward I have alot of potential (work) to do what I always wanted to do to my first one.. :cheers:

Welcome aboard! Post some pics when you get the chance and don't be shy with the questions. You'll find all the help here you could possibly want. :-D

Welcome to FABO! You're going to have fun here.
As mentioned before, please post pics!!!!

Welcome to the "family"! As stated before, please post pics,it does not matter if your ride is restored or not. We all share one common bond here at FABO,- Love for each other and Love of anything and everything MOPAR!!!

To all of you Thanks for the Welcome aboard! As soon as I figure out how to upload some pictures.. I'll post a few.. (if someone would like to indulge me in the upload would be much appreciated)
I can tell you it is a 1973, Gold Duster, in Gold, Spacemaker trunk, 318, 4bbl, auto, headers, and alot of leaks in the fluids.. LOL.. Thanks all of ya! I'm sure I'll have some questions somebody can answer.. as time goes on..

-
Back