FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Despite all the Rain/Wrecks/Oildown, we had a blast
at MATS. Thanks to the Painter Family!

Jon went to the finals in his Valiant in footbrake and broke out .002
I went to the finals in Modern Muscle ( Surprised several Hellcats along
the way).

I will see if Jon can post pictures later!

20240319_164845.jpg

17108922779807912005140975333909.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that dang rain put a damper on the Thursday and most of the day on Friday, then of course the morning of Saturday. I ended up buying a 73 Dart Sport rust free roller that I will flip when I get home and also ended up buying a collection of parts locally and I set up in the swap meet! Though there wasn't much time to sell because of the rain I ended up breaking even for what I spent on all the parts and brought home a pickup load of parts to sell at home! Plus I bought a set of 69 383 exhaust manifolds then flipped them at the show on Sunday for a tidy $600 profit...LOL..

Congrats on the wins!

I usually try to go every year. Fun field gets the dart and I thru the door.

The rain stopped me this year. My day is usually Friday. Saturday morning it was still dripping and i never left the house.

Wish I had changed my mind at noon, but was into yard work by that time pulling weeds. Would have been more fun there.

Talked to a friend at the weekly get together at craig/rancho and he told me he had a great time on saturday with his GTX and his hurst 300 vert. I Had plans Sunday, sister was in from cedar.

-
Back