Green bearings

-

68dodge

Reaction score
I run the green bearings on the track and some on the street, how are they on the street all the time with sway bars and suspension all around just built for handling on the street?

good i had them on the coroent i had i drove that carr all the time rain sleet snow any where i needed to go ... hope this helps

You'll hear one crowd say they are not good for going around corners, blah blah blah, but it's funny that other auto makers have used the same type bearings for decades and gotten nothing more than normal wear. They'll be fine.

I run them in my 340-4 speed Valiant, and as you can see in my video's I beat on my car pretty good :angryfir:

You'll hear one crowd say they are not good for going around corners, blah blah blah, but it's funny that other auto makers have used the same type bearings for decades and gotten nothing more than normal wear. They'll be fine.

.........I hear ya Rob........but factory cars/trucks had a thrust block/pin to take up the side play......kim........

Have had the same set in my dart since the mid 90's. Car was used as a daily driver for years and now I just beat the hell out of it any chance I get.:) never any problems.

-
Back