7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everybody!
I am in need of some of that pile of green trim ya have layin' in the corner.

My number one need is a 1970-71 Deluxe Steering Wheel with no cracks (already have 2 cracked ones ty).

OR a 1967-69 Sport Wheel but not with the woodgrain but in green vinyl rim.

Any nice Armrests mainly fronts.

Still need a pair of PAINTED not chrome Drip Trough Molding Front Corners too.

Let me know please!

[email protected] or call 478-320-1154

Ill have to check when i ever get home before dark.Ill try to get a pic of them,so you can see if they are what youre lookin for.

Hi Bruce. I didn't know that drip rail corners came painted; I have an extra chrome corner. The only thing green that I have is a glove box lid.

Brian
(7071dartgt Registry #0060)

I have a 69 valiant with a nice steering wheel. Its green. I can send some pics of it. Not sure what the kind you need looks like. Email me at [email protected] and i will send them over to ya.

Thanks Brian but My police car Dart uses the painted corners. And as for the Steering Wheel I need a 1970 or up except for the sport wheel. I will try to find a pic of one to post here asap.

Later,
Bruce B.

you should have went to the mopars with big daddy they had a bunch of interior pieces for darts all colors

I have multiple green dart wheels, wish i had picture to go off of. also have arm rests as well, let me know, thanks nick...

My Trim stuff is all a lighter Green than those.
The Steering Wheel is a med Olive Green vs the Darker Green used from '73 up.

Thanks for looking though!

Later,
Bruce B.

here is a front and rear set the fronts aren't hard or torn but the green is faded from use on tops of fronts

DSC04698.JPG

DSC04696.JPG

Well,
It has been a while since I have checked this ad.

Still looking for Steering Wheel, Door Panels, and ???????

Later,
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back