Greetings from Shreveport, LA!

-

75DU5T3R360

Reaction score
I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I own a 1975 Plymouth Duster 360. It currently has a 340 in it, but I still have the original 360.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Welcome! Nice looking Duster. Inside look as good as the outside? Got any plans for it or the 360?

Years ago, my wife (then girlfriend) was looking at a 74 same color only black vinyl and a sunroof with the 360 4bbl and an automatic, was gonna call it "hot chocolate", but stepmother nixed the sale and wouldn't let Dad cosign. Dealer wouldn't let me drive it but she said that it "ran a hell of a lot better than that 307 Nova" that she was driving, and I thought that little Nova ran pretty darn good!

I don't have any plans for the 360, but I have a six pack set up that I've though about installing at some point. My friends make fun of the "Spanish gold" color by calling it doo-doo brown.

Welcome from Pa. -- Nice looking Duster. - Enjoy it, here.

You know Mega Mopar got a race there October 22 2016....look for my buddy's 66 dart GT and my 74 more dart.Welcome !!!

You know Mega Mopar got a race there October 22 2016....look for my buddy's 66 dart GT and my 74 more dart.Welcome !!!
you guys got a kick *** dragstrip down there. came down w/ an ex record holding buddy the first yr it was open. Cajun steak sandwich was outa site !

Welcome from NY - from someone who grew up right there in sunny Shreveport as well! Nice looking Duster there.

-
Back