Greetings from Wisconsin.

-

TRASH

Reaction score
Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Steve from central WI. I've been into Mopars since before I could say Mopar. I am currently putting the finishing touches on my 71 Duster. It's a /6 car that came from Wyoming when I got it. Now has a .030 over 360, 10.5cr, moderate Hughes cam, Indy/Edelbrock heads, Performer RPM Air Gap. A 727 I put together in the garage (got my fingers crossed). It's got a Turbo Action rebuild kit, reverse manual valvebody and a 3400/3600 converter. I had a 8 1/4 with a suregrip and 4.30 gears laying around so that got stuffed in for now with an 8 3/4 in the future.

I also have a 68 Barracuda FB that I have had since 1990 but have put on hold for now.

I have always had a HUGE interest in the 80's Chrysler Turbo cars. I currently own an 87 GLHS and a 91 Spirit R/T.

I hope to fire the Duster this weekend for the first time and from what I have seen this site will be able tohelp me with any questions I might have in the future.

Thanks and cheers, Steve.

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm Steve from central WI. I've been into Mopars since before I could say Mopar. I am currently putting the finishing touches on my 71 Duster. It's a /6 car that came from Wyoming when I got it. Now has a .030 over 360, 10.5cr, moderate Hughes cam, Indy/Edelbrock heads, Performer RPM Air Gap. A 727 I put together in the garage (got my fingers crossed). It's got a Turbo Action rebuild kit, reverse manual valvebody and a 3400/3600 converter. I had a 8 1/4 with a suregrip and 4.30 gears laying around so that got stuffed in for now with an 8 3/4 in the future.

I also have a 68 Barracuda FB that I have had since 1990 but have put on hold for now.

I have always had a HUGE interest in the 80's Chrysler Turbo cars. I currently own an 87 GLHS and a 91 Spirit R/T.

I hope to fire the Duster this weekend for the first time and from what I have seen this site will be able tohelp me with any questions I might have in the future.

Thanks and cheers, Steve.

Welcome to FABO Steve!

Sounds like a nice group of cars. I, too am into the 80's Chrysler
Turbo cars. I became addicted in the year 2000. Guess what, there
is no known cure! My sig tell it all.

Nice to know I'm not a freak like some of my "friends" say. I've had more Shelby cars than I can to remember.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will post some pics of the Duster here and in the Mid-West section under the thread about cars from WI soon. From just looking around on the forum there are some great cars here.

Cheers, Steve.

Click on where it says POST REPLY just below this post. Then click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS you can then upload pics off of your hard drive.

Leaving Lewistown, MT on my way home.
A pic of my 68 Barracuda in the garage a few years ago.
A few pics of my Duster durring the build including the flood last June. That really sucked!!! Hope you like them.

Cheers, Steve.

DSC01179.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC02064.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

I am from Central WI too. Very small town by Marshfield. I also have a 71 duster, although not near as complete as yours. Welcome to the site, you will love it, but WARNING...this site is addictive!

Yet another Hello, from a fellow Wisconsinite! Getting my hood scoop installed and painted today!! Whoo-Hoo!!

-
Back