Greetings

-

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't do this earlier. I got pointed here cause I've just acquired a 68 2 door post (sedan) and it needs a bunch. Out of the 52 vehicles I've owned over the years, this is only my third A body. I've owned a ton of B's and two E's, one of which was a Six Pack car. While I had the Six Pack, it was one of the 12 fastest Certified Pure Stock muscle cars in the country.

I have built an A body before. Did it on someone else's money and got it done in 9 weeks!
Pics here: http://www.megahosted.com/gallery/Before-and-After
Sad story. The original owner was dieing of cancer, and hadn't driven the car in 18+ years. So I got a call asking if I was interested in doing the car. I couldn't say no. When finished, he got to enjoy it for a few months before he passed away.

Anyway, I've currently got 3 69 runners, the Dart, an '02 Ram, and an '05 Moustang GT. Hate that its a Ford, but its fun to drive.

So Howdy Y'all. Got anything I need?? Have I got anything YOU need (keeping in mind I have little for A's)

If interested, I'll post my plans for the Sedan

Welcome aboard... that is one sad but beautiful real life story... love what you done with the Dodge.. like your collection too, send pics of your other cars as well, except you know which LOL!

Welcome!! Nice..

2052882_1.jpg

Lol...Its easier to have a bunch of cars when you're an old fart. I've also had a 48 Plymouth, a 58 Rambler, a 60 Valiant Suburban, VW microbus, a 914 2.0, and a hole lot more. In '03 I moved to the "country" and put up my lil building. Last October I finally got a pair of lifts. BOY does that make life easier.

And 69signetV8, that is one sweet looking ride you have there!

Lol...Its easier to have a bunch of cars when you're an old fart. I've also had a 48 Plymouth, a 58 Rambler, a 60 Valiant Suburban, VW microbus, a 914 2.0, and a hole lot more. In '03 I moved to the "country" and put up my lil building. Last October I finally got a pair of lifts. BOY does that make life easier.

And 69signetV8, that is one sweet looking ride you have there!

Thanks, I only re-built two (duster for son). You have had quite a history there! Thanks again!!

s550532141_330153_7026.jpg

s550532141_330154_7237.jpg

s550532141_344512_9332.jpg

My dad had the "sickness" long before I did. He was in to Packards and Studebakers, and my brother and my schooling began there. First, there was a gokart. Then it was on to pretty much anything with wheels. But unlike my dad who was only interested in the P and S cars (we always had Mopars) I'm a car *****. I love my mopars, but I can appreciate practically anything cool with wheels.

I just wish I could afford this lmao

Welcome! I have been here for 3 months & These guys have helped me out A BUNCH. You will like it here!

Thanks. I'm really a B body guy, and have also done a E body magazine car. The Dart above is only the first A body I've restored. The link above is/was to pics of it before and after, but the site is having probs. So I did the test and am thinking of posting the pics in the resto section, since there really isn't anything to post pics of on my sedan project except a growing pile of parts.

-
Back