Grille restoration

-

xxxhemi

500" Swinger
Reaction score
Do any of you know who is really good at restoring a 70 swinger grille ?....It has two broken mounting tabs and the plastic along the bottom is a little warped.

Thanks

xxxhemi said:
Do any of you know who is really good at restoring a 70 swinger grille ?....It has two broken mounting tabs and the plastic along the bottom is a little warped.

Thanks

Have you heard of Anobrite? They do Concorse-quality work and they charge a premium price. They routinely get $1800+ for '68/'69 restored grille/bezel sets on eBay and at the shows. They can also restore your stuff, but be prepared they are expensive.

I am finding out that as big as classic car restoration is today, the restorers are charging huge dollars to do this stuff. I recently paid $650 for a set of Anobrite headlight bezels ('69 Dart). The quality is better than it came from the factory. I will not however pay $1000+ for a grille. What I did was buy a polished and straightened grille on eBay for $250.00 When I get it I will take to a local anodizer and have it clear anodized and paint it myself.

Anobrite is in so cal, I see you're in Stockton. If you have the money, they are really good. Here's the link - http://www.anobrite.com/

Good luck

Steve

thanks I appreciate the info......but my grille is plastic so I dont think they will work.

-
Back