Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
looking for 'donor' or broken grills....any year any model... I dont want to pay for the grills, but will pay freight charges to get them to me... these will be practice grills for learning grill and plastic restorations. never know...... may benefit you in the long run. If ya got some and want to let them go for a good cause... let me know !

thanks

-RPM

I don't have an extra, but someone might let you do your practice work on theirs if you sent it back to them restored. Win win. You get the experience and someone else gets free labor.

thats true...... but if it turns out worse.... I owe someone a grill... lol....

all ideas welcome though..... thnx.

-RPM

No auto wreckers with Japanese grills you can practice on ? You can probably get those for the same price the freight will cost you.
Once you get good at it save the Mopars.

Good luck!

yes there are, but I also need to work with vintage plastic. I am scavaging all different kinds and one thing I have to consider is the 70's brittle and UV worn plastics. I am not necessarliy looking for the cool A-B-C-E body stuff.... more like... 75 corornet stuff....where I can section it and then put the section back in.... etc.. ..

-RPM

You Will Need Lots Of Patience-zanex-beer--peace Pipe Sessions--it Is An Art And Not For The Weak Minded.....lots Of Work And Lots Of Time...did I Say Lots Of Time?? Will See What I Have Laying Around....better Buy Yourself A Dremal Tool Set-up................lol

id love to let you practice on mine cause if you screw it up oh well, id have to buy another anyway and if it turns out good, well good for me i dont have to buy one...but its in oklahoma :(

well I dont mind a BBQ if ya all want to come clear out here to Idaho... bring your steaks and broken plastics !!

-RPM

MMMMMmmmmmm B B Q ! sorry scott..I couldn't resist Lol :cheers:

bbq.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back