Guages

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I'm wanting to redo my guages..Has anyone used these?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/67-6...-67-68-69_W0QQitemZ110121071930QQcmdZViewItem
If I don't use these then I'll get all new stuff and have to fab. a new dash together. Using prolly a big speedo and Tach in place of the two big guages already on there. I just have a temp guage up in where the tach is now. I have a local guys make me a Alumimun face plate to have that custom look as well, followed up by the flaming river steering column. Now thats gonna look tough.

Jason

Those would look cool man. in my opinion original guages look cooler then the autometer style guages, but sometimes its cheaper to go with them because it does cost to have older gauges redone if ya cant do it yourself.

I've got those white faces in my 1970 challenger rallye dash and they look great.
In my 69 cuda I used a rocky mountains fascia with all autometer and it looks tough.

Yeah I'll prolly just go w/those white ones as well. I'm a little scared to take the dash out b/c of trying to figure out how to put all those wires back where they go.

They make a nice overlay, I'm building a new dash for the cuda

dash 1 (Small).jpg

dash 3 (Small).jpg

I got the white letters on black (just wanted to freshen up the fading guise faces) to redo my 68 Barracuda from those guys.

Just a couple of issues. The 120 mph decal had dual cuts for the odometer and trip odometer instead of just one centered for the odometer. The 150 mph decal has both cut outs as it should. The tach decal has a different spacing on the numbers than my tach so it's not usable.

-
Back