Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I don’t know what race parts look like

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I like cake

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
See, why come here and be a prick? You’ve never shifted about 5500 so you have NOTHING to add, except being a Dumbfuck and celebrating dumbfuckery.

And I have YET to insult you and call you stupid little names, yet that's the first thing you do when cornered. Your position is very weak.

And I have YET to insult you and call you stupid little names, yet that's the first thing you do when cornered. Your position is very weak.

Ok Jpar, because that’s who you act like.

Just like in the other thread where you ran your mouth about timing and Jenkins and I PROVED you wrong (want me to post up exactly what Jenkins said, because you ain’t as smart as Jenkins) because outside of slant 6’s and barnyard rebuilds, you don’t know ****.

Just another racist Georgia hick.

Ok Jpar, because that’s who you act like.

Just like in the other thread where you ran your mouth about timing and Jenkins and I PROVED you wrong (want me to post up exactly what Jenkins said, because you ain’t as smart as Jenkins) because outside of slant 6’s and barnyard rebuilds, you don’t know ****.

Just another racist Georgia hick.

Dude. Jenkins said that ONCE. Again though, you have to resort to insults and name calling to try to get your feeble point across. Tim, we're done. Don't you ever PM me with again or ask for anything. If you knew half what you think you do ant twice what you actually do you would know nothing. And that's the truth of it.

Dude. Jenkins said that ONCE. Again though, you have to resort to insults and name calling to try to get your feeble point across. Tim, we're done. Don't you ever PM me with again or ask for anything. If you knew half what you think you do ant twice what you actually do you would know nothing. And that's the truth of it.

Go **** yourself.

It’s sickening what a vile, prejudice piss poor excuse of a man you are.

You can PROVE nothing. I doubt you can use a timing light.

Block me. I take that as a badge of honor from a low grade piece of **** like you.

As I’ve said from the start, I can be as respectful and as DISrespectful as the conversation trends. Go back and LOOK at who got nasty first.

Look who came into this thread and ran his ignorant mouth about nothing you know of.

Again, **** off.

Breath In AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, hold it.................Exhale HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................There now don't you feel better.:D

My guess was that it wasn't a racing piece.
But after the clue, that it was in the pan, and that it was on the pressure side......... And, remembering a thread were you talked about a system were unfiltered oil feed the mains.......... i got it!!!!!!

But, you know that saying "HIND SIGHT IS 20/20":D

So were is the pictures of them PANS!!!!!!!:poke::poke::poke::lol:

YR, to d like to see some pictures. If it is not to much of a bother. Oh, crayon drawings are good too!

YR, to d like to see some pictures. If it is not to much of a bother. Oh, crayon drawings are good too!

5 tries at drawing it out and it looks like a chicken pooped on the paper and then walked through it for an hour.

I can’t even understand it and I did the drawing.

I’ll have a bare block in here in a month or so and if I can get the wife to run the camera I’ll have her take the pictures while I point the stuff out.

At least you can make sense of that. My drawing will just confuse everything.

escalated.gif

-
Back