Guess what 2morrow is?!

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
Not that anyone cares or anything.. but in 3 hours and 20 minutes I will be 22! Its not really going to be a big deal... I'll be in school from 8 am to 4 pm, then I have to come home and study... but yeah.. it's still my birthday.. :)

P.S. I just seen where George Ray passed away.. that truely broke my heart. I'd been wanting to take my husband there for a long time now and I kept putting it off... now I won't have the opportunity! :(

Happy Birthday,and we do care,congrats.

OH! WOW thats great! Happy B day to all!
Enjoy your trip, stay safe!

Not that anyone cares or anything.. but in 3 hours and 20 minutes I will be 22! Its not really going to be a big deal... I'll be in school from 8 am to 4 pm, then I have to come home and study... but yeah.. it's still my birthday.. :)

P.S. I just seen where George Ray passed away.. that truely broke my heart. I'd been wanting to take my husband there for a long time now and I kept putting it off... now I won't have the opportunity! :(
Hi...after I met you that day at smallblock's place...memike took me to George Ray's strip and I met him...sorry to hear of his passing....he had a
great and fun life...and also many years on this earth...Tim

Happy birthday to you! (chug):drinkers: (chug) :drinkers:
Happy birthhday two yew! (chug) :drinkers: (chug) :drinkers:
Hoppie birfday dear dawrtgurl66! (chug) :drinkers: (chug) :drinkers:
Hoppy bwerfday toooooooo yuuuuuuuuuuu! (chug) :drinkers: (chug) :drinkers:

Wylde1.

Now 'scuse me while I gowtta go take care huff swumtin' :puke:
Ooooooooooooopsie...... My bad (again)

i will have another :drinkers: for you.....see that, i must care i posted 2x...

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday dartgirl66.....Enjoy 22 and keep up the Mopar spirit!! :eek:ccasion:

You're a FABO girl,of course we care.Happy birthday Dartgirl.:cheers::cheers: I turned 22 back on December 1,but I feel a lot older.8)

Happy Birthday sister dartgirl66 :cheers: 22 years young :-D
George would have loved to meet you and your husband :happy10:
I will keep you updated on the track and what will happen next year 8)
Bonnie said for me to come by the track next week and talk with here.
Say a prayer that George changed his mind on closing the track down when he passes, At the funeral they said that George always said that this track is gods track he just run's it :happy10:

Did you see the threads here dartgirl66, Its in General Discussion by me and I took some pictures for our family here.

Here is a new updated great tribute to George Ray
Look at all 4 pages http://www.dragracingonline.com/finishline/xi_11-georgeray-1.html

Happy Birthday dartgirl66 :cheers:

-
Back