Guess what 2morrow is?!

-
Careful now. There's some twisted freaks on here that would probably pay good money to see that. Ok boys, who's starting the collection? j/k

Wylde1.

Oh gosh.. lol. I figured someone would think that and I'd be stuck explaining myself! lol.. My fault tho! :) Seriously tho.. She's like 50 something and big and 4'10''.. NOT going to happen.. Sorry guys! lol ;)

Happy (now belated) Birthday! My Road Runner turned 41 and my daughter turned 17 on the 9th.

Being born in '67 I have always been the young pup in every club I have been involved with. It's great to see the younger generation getting involved with this great hobby.

I am tickled pink she rescheduled :cheers:
Out Standing :happy10: I am glad the peer pressure and friends was there for ya and enjoyed your Birth Day =P~ 8)

Did you drive home like ramcharger ask ? :read2:

Well I for one am not happy with your activities missy,:angry7:and you better get your head into those books this weekend or there will be hell to pay!! Ok,ok,just havin some fun.:mrgreen: Study hard and you will get your time to have some fun too.8)

Well I for one am not happy with your activities missy,:angry7:and you better get your head into those books this weekend or there will be hell to pay!! Ok,ok,just havin some fun.:mrgreen: Study hard and you will get your time to have some fun too.8)

Well said DRENO :cheers: You will put a big smile on her with that remark :cheers:
here here :drinkers::drinkers: one for you and dartgirl66 8)

Well said DRENO :cheers: You will put a big smile on her with that remark :cheers:
here here :drinkers::drinkers: one for you and dartgirl66 8)

MeMike.. you know me.. But then again.. I tend to be a little giddy from time to time.. I did smile at his comment, but when I read yours it got a little bigger.. lol :D

-
Back