Guess what color

-
Paint it Intense Blue !

P3281244.jpg

bIG DRUM ROLL TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AND THE TAG SAYS X9 wHAT THE HELL COLOR IS THAT? Found everything on the decoders but x9 unless its black and car had a red longitudal stripe but cant find confirmation on black. Where the hell did the blue come from. Build date is 1/17 69 maybe they was painting Jan 2nd still lit up?

been all around it scraping down paint and it looks black at the bottom with a rust colored primer and the front clip is blue on bottom so im thinking it was reclipped and the fender tag moved to the new clip.that was blue. is x9 a black code.

that would explain the red interior and the red longitudal stripe code

There`s a guy just down the street from me that has a 69 Barracuda that`s black with a red stripe and red interior. The car is just sitting there rotting away and the guy won`t sell it. He always says "I`m going to restore it" .........yeah right! Anyway, that color combo is bad azz, you should go with it!

Longgone you were right it,s...blue and black plus some red.So it,s a bloody bruise..And the consolation prize is???

I still dont understand the blue under the hood unless somewhere along the line someone repainted the car blue. black to blue to white but blue would look like crap with red interior

Black with a red gut & stripe? Wow.... This should be a clear-cut case of what to do.

Put it back to black with a red gut & stripe. 8)

Im with ya on that but had a nightmare where I totalled a car,not sure what make but it had blood red interior so i wont even think of having a red interior car. Since its gonna be smallblocked anyway and was a 6 car im thinking black with red stripe and a black interior. if the body is strait enough to handle black without major body work. Black is very unforgiving. Oh in the dream I think I died and remember seeing a small childs boot laying in the road as i was expiring. Very graphic and scary dream. Something you never forget.

If it can be done, paint it black, put on the red stripe, and thumb your nose at nightmares and put in the red interior.

Just make sure you hang a little baby booty from the rear view mirror..... that will make it all right. 8)

Im with ya on that but had a nightmare where I totalled a car,not sure what make but it had blood red interior so i wont even think of having a red interior car. Since its gonna be smallblocked anyway and was a 6 car im thinking black with red stripe and a black interior. if the body is strait enough to handle black without major body work. Black is very unforgiving. Oh in the dream I think I died and remember seeing a small childs boot laying in the road as i was expiring. Very graphic and scary dream. Something you never forget.

Whoa!

-
Back