Guitar cabs and headboxes custom built.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenmind

Contact seller
Hey guys a little advertising for my cab company here. I can do just about anything, color, size, speaker selection. Vintage reproductions, retolex, and guitar refinishing/relic work. Let me know what you guys think, good prices and quick turnaround.

Thanks, Dusty
731-402-1057

http://greenmindcabs.blogspot.com/

I restore old amps and cabinets, mainly Fender.....and I must say that you're doing some nice work there.

Very nice. :toothy7:

Nice work, I used to collect colored Marshall stuff. I had the white 20th, silver 25th, and blue 30th anniversary stacks as well as the purple Plexi Hendrix stack with the oversized bottom cab and basket weave cloth. I also had the JCM800 stack in red and a mini stack in white. All of it`s "long gone" now, the only amp I have left is a black 6101. It`s a tough economy now but I hope things get better and that you can make a good go of your business. There`s nothing like getting paid to work at something you love, especially when you`re good at it. :thumbup:

Awesome.....loving the Marshalls you got there. I've always wanted a white Marshall half stack. When they came out with the Randy Rhoads head I was pumped because the amp is white and Randy is my favorite player. I wasn't pumped about the price though. I decided it would be better to buy an older style Marshall and get it redone in white.

Heres some pics of the relic/refinish work i've done. This was a squire tele that has been refinished with amber nitro, aged hardware, tele decal,rewired with CTS pots, and then aged to look like a real 52.

098.jpg

Some nice looking work..I have a 63 Fender Super Reverb, Ive had new speakers put in it and a new reverb unit. The only thing that is not working is the tremelo. I was thinking of putting new cloth on it but some people say leave as is...what do you think?

Dave

Post a picture of it.

I would love to change my dsl and cab over to salt and pepper cloth. Love the look of it.

My Les Paul is about to get a little relic work done to it. Is there a good on-line source for nirto ?

Hey Adam, this company makes nitro in an aerosal or pint options. All kinds of colors and even pre-tinted clear. http://www.reranch.com/

And yeah Dave, I would'nt touch that super either, its got lots of mojo.

Thanks, Dusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back