Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got to much stuff and no place to put it. Plus with a nother baby due in 2 months the extra cash wont hurt

Jet City Amps 20 watt tube combo, 12" speaker New JJ/Tong Sol tubes, $250

Peavey Classic 50 tube head, New JJ/Tung Sol Tubes $400

Peavey 4X12 Speaker cab $200

Ashdown Mag300 Bass Amp in 4 space rack bad $200

Digitech TSR24 digital effects processor $100

Epiphone Les Paul Standard, SD 59 Pick up in the bridge, Gibson 490 in the neck, Upgraded tuners $275 Its light, cheap but plays and sounds great

Do you still have the TSR24 for sale? What condition is it in? Any pictures?

TSR24 sold.

Lets make a deal ! I found a car I would like to pick up.

Wish I would have seen this before I just bought a Blackstar 50 watt head. I know what you mean about out of room though. I bought a whole new PA system last year, subs mains, monitors, amps, equalizers, effects, mixer etc. In addition to all my keyboards, guitar and bass rigs, I have one room so full you can hardly get in it!

Ive got it all stuff in a closet. It may all end up at a friends house if it doesnt sell.

Good gear, Who needs a amp ? Ive got to much stuff and no place to keep it all !

Still looking to unload this stuff. I would love to trade for shop tools.

sand blasting equipment, small gas mig welder and a stud welder are the items Im looking for.

Obviously shipping most of this stuff would suck.

Not to hijack the thread, that Epiphone is sweet :) I have been trying to sell off my guitar gear for a long time and it's almost impossible! Low ballers galore!

Attachments

• jay.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 171
How's the string action on the epiphone? The neck straight ? Any worn frets? Sorry for all the questions. You can never have to many guitars and they fit in the closet easier than another a body lol!

Sorry, Didnt update. The Epi LP went to a new home, As did the Ashdown bass amp.

Still have the Jet City combo and the Peavey half stack which Id rather not ship.

I would like to pick up a Mig and a blasting cabinet but uncle sam just gave me a $1500 bill so swapping for tool probably wont work at this point.

Nothing huge, Biggest thing I can see my self blasting valve covers and oil pans. Maybe an intake. Id mostly use it for small stuff like brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back