Gummi Bear Candy Review

-
I aint had any gummy bears but I still almost shat myself.

Ah, yes...the old "explosive diarrhea" fine print.

If you wanna really clean out your innards try some Red Vines sugarless red licorice.

One small package of about 10 twists will cause you to expel anything and everything that you have in your colon. All will come out in one trumpeting blast and you better have some paper towels handy cause TP aint gonna cut through that mustard.

My brown star hurts just thinking about it.

Good news was that I lost 10 pounds of toxic junk that was stuck inside me.....:cheers:

Right now I feel as tho I ate some of those... 3rd time on the throne in the last 1.5hrs!! Terrible upset stomach!!

I had heard about this on the radio, even heard some guys on a morning show eat like ten of em to see who could hold it in the longest. Not nearly as funny as the guy's story with the German girl. I have been cackling the last couple of minutes and my eyes are tearing up. So glad I've never been through this.

Holy crap batman.....I have some "special friends" that might need a "treat."

OHHHHHHH Halloween it coming up if a few months! I gotta stock up because I know what I'm giving out for treats this year :twisted:

OMFG -----^

ROTF....I'm Diabetic and all I EVER got was that f*ckin' sugar free "**** bomb" powered candy..........

I learned my lesson.......? Ya juss don't buy it at all.... PERIOD!

They say.....................and I quote

"3 pieces per serving"

BULLSHIT 6 piece, ask my *** if its 6 pieces per serving. on ANY of it.....The LAST time and I mean thee very last time, I ate ANY "Sugar Free" candy, I ate I think one piece out of a 4 pieces per serving diet listing on the package......

Sat on the toilet for 4 f*ckin' days till that was over with, NEVER again!

One things for certain.............

<----this diabetic, learned his damned lesson! CHEAT, eat the real deal! Take a shot to cover the sugar content......Less harmful, (Insulin, dependent my whole life), been there done that and have been told its not good if your still learning, BUt after 34 years out of a possible 35.....And was watched in the hospital when I had my surgery, was told, was pretty good at the whole "cheating" with insulin thing when I wanted a cup of ice cream!

-
Back