guy yelled at for driving big gas hog truck (lol)

-
I'm alive and the employee of a new Lithium Ion battery plant for the automotive industry with my money pumping into my 416 powered 68 Formula S. This industry is making some awesome new technologies for our future but we do not breed the ignorant stupid people that drive some of the products we make. She is flat out an ignorant moron. I would idle my new RT Challenger (bought on hybrid money) any day to keep my 5 year old comfortable while he takes a nap just like she probably keeps her house warm in the winter or cool in the summer as she munches away on twinkies watching her oversized TV with her 3000+ sq ft home all lit up to protect her material things (fossil fueled). She is a hypocrite just like a bunch of folks that don't look at the big picture.

What a dumbass piece of work she is.When she went to her car then returned I would have perceived her as a threat to the kids.She just couldn't let it go.The guy and his wife showed an amazing amount of restraint. What Jerry Springer episode was she featured on? Is she what happens when birth control fails?

That woman needs to be punched. However I don't know where you are doing your research other than just listening to other people run their mouths and making assumptions but diesels do not pollute more than gasoline engines. I hate when people make the assumption that diesels pollute more than gasoline engines.

Jeff

And you probably would have been arrested.

Pretty rude of her to be doing that, kinda impressed that the wife didn't deck her. But I must say, diesel's do pollute more than normal cars and being in CA they are the only cars that don't have to pass smog. Kinda sucks to see the black plumes go up when the person mashes the pedal.

Watching this video actually pissed me off..that guy has better patiance than me i would have sent her off crying :evil4:

Wow, she drive a hippie piece of crap Prius. That makes a sound of haaaaaaaa. (Breathing)

I can't believe I missed this. The truck owner was a real gentleman. I see people like that woman everywhere, and not only women...that think they are the authority on literally everything and they are rage-a-holics. By the way, the black smoke from diesels is particulates, that don't stay in the air, they fall to the ground.

I can not believe how calm he stayed. It looked like the wife was, but as soon as she was cussing in front of the kids I would have stopped talking to her and called the law, on speaker. Surely that was breaking some law. Laying the pistol on the lap probably would have just had her yelling about that too.

That video just shows what kind of morons there are out in this world. That lady needs to get a life and not try to control our freedom.
Had a similar experience with my Dart since its a dual side pipe idling right next to the womans car yelled at me for it, just reved it and I could not hear her, she was getting frustrated ahaha

What a whinging b!tch....drives a Prius......hhmmmmm......how does one go about recycling the battery packs in those pieces of sh!te anyway...????
They are overpriced, and underpowered, and underdeveloped.
She's a bush pig too.....as mentioned before.

Wow I got cranked up watching that video...she has the nerve to accuse him of being inconsiderate! She cant put her car in a parking space...swears in front of small children, and then wants to run someone elses life and not a please or kind word or tone of voice in the entire rant. I would have come real close to getting out of the truck and laying her out! He should have drove the truck next to her car and put the pipe in the window! I cannot stand Pruis drivers...saddly enough the majority of them are just like that woman.

Makes me want to start smoking. I would have sparked one up and blew it in her face She is mentally ill.

I admire the guys restraint. Anyone recognize where this occurred? Just a thought to try to publicize it and get her 15 minutes of fame focused where she lives so her friends and neighbors can see what an aggressive ugly sorry excuse for a human being she is.

I think a big smokey burnout in front of her car so to fill the her junk with smoke would be completely called for.

Wow yeah the guy's patience is incredible... I would've had a hard time if this particular woman came at me like that.

I'm all for the advance of highly efficient vehicles, and I can see the importance of owning one if you have a long commute, but people have different needs and desires. People should be able to own whatever kind of car they want. No person the right to talk down to people for what they drive.

this guy should have drove to Tim Horton's, bought that fat pig a donut and some yogurt. The yougurt.... that's for the yeast infection the fat pig has....

-
Back