GVRD A body mini meets/cruises

-

Dart_Vader

...Join the Dart side...
Reaction score
After running into fellow member bc 340 yesterday we both talked about getting together for a cruise or a meet. So I just wanted to gauge interest and throw it out there. Is anybody else wanting to meet up, talk cars and grab a bite? Bc 340 and I are both in New Westminster.

I'd be in next time we're over that way. When are you thinking of doing it?

Most likely a Sunday in June or July.
My buddy has a '70 Cuda he can bring and bc 340 could probably come too. The more the merrier!

The Revscene.net summer meet is in August so it would be really sweet to have some A-bodies show up to that. The Import guys absolutely melt at the site of muscle and it blends the two car cultures together nicely IMO. Just an idea.

I'd be interested if I'm not working. bc340 I heard this might be the last year for aircare.

Aircare's website says;

"The current testing contract with Envirotest Canada to provide light-duty vehicle emissions testing in this region runs until December 31, 2014. The Province has announced that light-duty vehicles will no longer require emissions testing after this date."

Yah-freakin-hoooo!!

Yup. No more Aircare at the end of the year. Its about time!

Oh, the New West show and shine is the same day as Mopar Madness. What are all you guys going to do?

I am a New West boy so I will probably be going to the New West event. :)

-
Back