GYC is back!!!

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
Just finished viewing Episode 1 of the new season of GYC! Looks like they have some really nice builds line up for this season. I just wish Mark would throw in an A-body once in a while.

Didn't you see the 69 Barracuda FB in B5 Blue? It is shown at the very beginning of episode 1. I have already watched episode 2. If you subscribe to Motortrend for $5 per month, you get to see new episodes a week early.

Didn't you see the 69 Barracuda FB in B5 Blue? It is shown at the very beginning of episode 1. I have already watched episode 2. If you subscribe to Motortrend for $5 per month, you get to see new episodes a week early.

Whats up with the ultra stupid cartoons that have nothing to do with what we watch the show for ? I always change channels when they start that stupidity .

Whats up with the ultra stupid cartoons that have nothing to do with what we watch the show for ? I always change channels when they start that stupidity .
I think that was sort of a "retro-rewind" to when they were doing that. And, yeah...I would get on my laptop and surf FABO while they ran with that nonsense. Did it yesterday as well. It's not funny or entertaining. Just...stupid.
Yesterday's episode was sort of a "Last season on GYC" edition. IIRC they skipped the entire summer/fall 2020 season.

Last edited:
I missed the first 10 minutes of the show.
We get MT as part of our package. I guess I can afford to wait a week.

Last edited:

They are also doing the 68 GTS vert.

Mostly just Mark yammering on the new episode. Hopefully it gets back to having some content. It has been pretty hit or miss in my opinion, but it is about the only thing us Mopar guys have, so I suspect I should be thankful for anything....

Seems like every new season is hyped as "more cars, less BS".

...but alas, Mark just can't help himself and keeps finding new ways to introduce more and more BS.

Seems like every new season is hyped as "more cars, less BS".

...but alas, Mark just can't help himself and keeps finding new ways to introduce more and more BS.
After a whole season of watching Dulcich and Freiburger turn sheet metal and cast iron into nuclear waste, any Mopar show is a breath of fresh air...

After a whole season of watching Dulcich and Freiburger turn sheet metal and cast iron into nuclear waste, any Mopar show is a breath of fresh air...

Yeah those guys do some really stupid s--- , I`m not interested in too ! Not much to learn from most of their crap either !

Tech Garage is my favorite. I always learn something. You just have to listen to the Rock Auto sales pitches, which can also be a little educational.

-
Back