Had a pretty day

-

mopar426

Reaction score
so i finally got to pick my 71 demon after it bein in the shop for three months and im drivin it home and and its runnin like a top the all of sudden it shuts off so i pull to the side and it turns out the my wiper arm gromets are bad and its been rannin alot so water got into my fuse box in my dash so it cut everything off and was only runnin off the bat so now i have to wait even longer to drive it:angry7:

Oh, crap. That's aggravating. Glad it's not a big setback though. Soon, you'll forget all about it and you'll be having a blast driving around. It'll just be a bump in the road.

ya i just cant wait till i get it back so i can actually drive it

This is the stuff the average person doesn't realize about owning a old car. They just see you driving and ssay to themselves "Wow that guy has a nice car, I'm gonna get one." They don't realize the work and aggravation that goes along with having one of these. Good luck on the repair. It could of been worse.

This is the stuff the average person doesn't realize about owning a old car. They just see you driving and ssay to themselves "Wow that guy has a nice car, I'm gonna get one." They don't realize the work and aggravation that goes along with having one of these. Good luck on the repair. It could of been worse.

Too true!!

this is true its my first project so its a learning experince too i just order the gromets for my wiper arms so it should solve the prob

-
Back