Had some fun this week

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This wasn't in my Demon but, I couldn't resist.
My wife's car is a 99 Grand Prix GTP. That's the one with the 3.8L supercharged V6. It has the 147 chip in it, that means that it's chipped to go no faster than 147MPH. It is really a blast to drive, 4 doors and all. Anyway.
I'm coming home from an errand on Weds. and I'm behind a Honda which is behind a slower car. We get to an uphill passing lane and the Honda, (which has a fartcan on it), is right on this other cars aZZ. The car finally moves over to the right lane and the Honda give's it the gas. I can tell because of the loud buzzing sound. I didn't see any reason to stay behind that noise so I stepped on it. The guy in the Honda won't pull over so I change lanes and go up on his right. Then the buzzing gets real loud. I went buy him very easily when I was showing 195kph, (about 120mph), and still hauling the mail. We got to the end of the highway about 2 miles farther on and he wouldn't even pull up behind me. He stayed back about 50 feet. I guess he didn't want me to see who it was that was staying low behing the steering wheel. LOL
The wife's car is very bright red and she gets people that don't want her to pass all the time. They soon find out that her foot weighs just about as much as mine. She says it's always one of the fart can crowd too. LOL
They never learn.

Jack

the fart can crowd is fun to watch, they act all cool n tuff when there are just stock 4 dr grocery getters around. those gtps are pretty darn quick but he never realised what it was till he was dust lol. had you ben driving a muscle car he never would have stood on it, knowing he would be embarased.

-
Back