Had the swinger out for the 1st time in a couple years

-

gtsuperbee

Reaction score
My son insisted I drive every car I own before the snow flies. Well, we took the swinger to lunch today. It hasn't moved in a couple years. Good thing I have him around to bury a foot in my rear:D

Attachments

• DSC02583.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC02592.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC02591.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 482
last weeks lunch time cruiser

Attachments

• DSC02566.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 434
  • DSC02567.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 429
Both very nice cars! Of course I'm partial to the Dart.

Luck boy you have there.

The Dart hasn't move in a couple of YEARS? You should be a shamed. At least your boy knows what to do.

They seam to break sitting drive and enjoy, Nice looking cars.

I'm not sure if I have a car collection, or a disease:D. I'm always building something, and sometimes a car or 2 will just get no love.

Attachments

• DSC02530.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 409
  • DSC02536.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 382
  • DSC02542_001.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC02547.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 384
Great to pics of the Dart again! I like the way your boy thinks! ;)

I used to joke, but ain't a joke anymore, that "When I die I don't want my car torn apart in some garage." No joke anymore. That day could be today, tomorrow, next week, next year. Or ten years. So now it's torn apart for paint.

If I had that collection, they certainly would not sit for 2 years

Cool cars!

Cool kid too, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders.:burnout:

Kids at that age are influential . Looks like he has no choice but to like cars. Thanks for sharing. Takes me back in time. Steve

Hey Gary, how's it going? (I bought the a-body 8-3/4 from you via Craigslist last year.)

Nice to see you pulled out all the rides. My oldest son is 18, and off in college. The younger one is only 2, and I hope in a few years he'll be interested in cars and "bugging" me to take it out for a drive. As you can see by my avatar, I'm influencing already!

It's both. A disease and a collection! They all look great. I'm partial to Cragers.

Wish my son would motivate me. Been about 2 years since I have driven my 71 panther pink duster.

Hey Gary, how's it going? (I bought the a-body 8-3/4 from you via Craigslist last year.)

Nice to see you pulled out all the rides. My oldest son is 18, and off in college. The younger one is only 2, and I hope in a few years he'll be interested in cars and "bugging" me to take it out for a drive. As you can see by my avatar, I'm influencing already!

We will have to get the boys together. My son is 4 (5 pretty soon) Get with me during car season. We are usually driving something somewhere. If nothing else, Come take the dune buggy for a spin, your boy can sit on your lap and drive :burnout:

We will have to get the boys together. My son is 4 (5 pretty soon) Get with me during car season. We are usually driving something somewhere. If nothing else, Come take the dune buggy for a spin, your boy can sit on your lap and drive :burnout:

Sounds like a plan.

-
Back