had to post this pic

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
this is one of my favorite pics, driving my car and nothing but open straight road, its winter here in ontario and i guess iam just dreaming of summer days

mopar 004.jpg

here is a pic of going to the "woodies on the wharf" show in santacruz.

both of our pics are a perfect setting for driving....................

DSC00146 (Medium).JPG

this is one of my favorite pics, driving my car and nothing but open straight road, its winter here in ontario and i guess iam just dreaming of summer days

Sitting at the dest at work I just stomped my foot down and pretended that the front end lifted! THANKS!!! :cheers:

dont laugh but when i seen your pic i went to full screen and pretended i was in hazzard county driving the general lee! ;-)

That is funny you said that,because lots of the Dukes of Hazzard scenes were shot around this area.I also have a friend who's dad built the orig General Lee,along with the rest of them.My friend,which I mentioned, built the Kenny Lee Sheppard (SP?) General Lee.

Southbound, Guelph Line, at #1 side road. If you had of looked over your right shoulder, you would have seen my uncles house. It used to be Mopar Central. If you had of looked under your car, you would have seen our tire marks swirling down the road.

Southbound, Guelph Line, at #1 side road. If you had of looked over your right shoulder, you would have seen my uncles house. It used to be Mopar Central. If you had of looked under your car, you would have seen our tire marks swirling down the road.

your uncle live next to the wilson's? my friend adam's granpa lives or lived there , i think he has big trucks in the drive way escavating company

That is funny you said that,because lots of the Dukes of Hazzard scenes were shot around this area.I also have a friend who's dad built the orig General Lee,along with the rest of them.My friend,which I mentioned, built the Kenny Lee Sheppard (SP?) General Lee.

thats cool, dukes were and are me and all 3 bros fav show as kids

Okay Johnny it looks like you've got lotsa fans here(self included), either we're gonna make you highjack this thread or start your own to show off that orange bomb some more!! Don't be modest, show us what ya got!! Oh and 68valiant400 nice driving pic, obviously not taken in the past few weeks I'm sure!! Reminds me of the video Adam posted on the U-tube thread!!:cheers:

Thanks for the fresh air Yall have put in my mind this morning!!:-D

I work with Adam's father, and Uncle. The Wilson's are long time friends of our family. Adam's father bought a brand new 70 Swinger way back when. He was definately a part of the old Mt Nemo Mopar gang. I drank a LOT of wiskey in their garage.

johnny dart , i would love to see more pics. of your car ,never have been a big fan of early a bodies but i really like your dart and i think i know what my next project will bee,im finishing up my 67 post dart in the next two months in time for chrysler classic in columbus and will be looking for a convertable project, what years were they available in your body style ? love your color combo. thanks for pics, drgrcr3603

I'm quite familiar with that stretch of road also.
Perfect time of year to be driving, nice cool early fall.

PS: I keep trying to scrape that bug off the windshield.

Okay Johnny it looks like you've got lotsa fans here(self included), either we're gonna make you highjack this thread or start your own to show off that orange bomb some more!! Don't be modest, show us what ya got!! Oh and 68valiant400 nice driving pic, obviously not taken in the past few weeks I'm sure!! Reminds me of the video Adam posted on the U-tube thread!!:cheers:

I guess a couple people have asked about the car so.....

It is a 65 270 Conv Dart:
225 Slant 6
Factory 833 Hurst 4-spd (I added a pistol grip)

What I have added.
Clifford 4 bbl intake
Edel 500 cfm
Shaved head .090"(compression)
1.70/1.44 oversize SI stainless valves
Mopar purple cam 268/268-460/460
Clifford headers/Y-Pipe/2.25" exhaust/Original 40 series Flowmaster
Pertronix ign
MSD Blaster coil
Mopar mini starter
Kelsey Hayes Disc
Mopar dual master alum master cylinder/Hemi heat shield