Haggerty fantasy Bidding

-

340RT

Reaction score
How many Fabo members are playing Haggerty fantasy bid.My family and friends get together at my place and we Have a good time guessing the winning bids.It makes for a fun drinking game.

I played it last year and won an Ipod shuffle on a 1966 Nova that I guessed correctly on (26,000). I never did get the Ipod though because the stack of paperwork they sent me to fill out was about 4 inches thick, and I don't need an Ipod that bad.

How many Fabo members are playing Haggerty fantasy bid.My family and friends get together at my place and we Have a good time guessing the winning bids.It makes for a fun drinking game.
I'm having fun playing.

29k guessed on panterra ,my 16 yr old son guessed 40k, he got 100 pts I only got 20pts.still only 60pts out of 1st

I played it last year and won an Ipod shuffle on a 1966 Nova that I guessed correctly on (26,000). I never did get the Ipod though because the stack of paperwork they sent me to fill out was about 4 inches thick, and I don't need an Ipod that bad.

You wouldnt want the shuffle anyways, It sucks in my opinion. I might start playing.

Did they do that to discourage some people from claiming their prize?

I think they just did it to keep it all real legal. Most of the papers were tax form looking things.

I got spanked,37k guessed-hammered 28k for 439mi 50 chevy.Nobody here was close.130pts outta 1st

how was ya sposed to know about a dang chevy. anyone see that special feel the steel where magnante correctly guessed the 2 mopars by feel? pretty good hands

stuck at 320 pts. Yes I did see that show.Dude knows his mopars.Didn't Steve build a stage V hemi for a post dart in one of the mopar mags years ago.

Steve Magnante is good and a great car guy. I have much respect for him. Never have i phoned in on the fantasy thing but i've been watching and now we're getting to the good stuff. The Mopars will come out this weekend. Ya gotta love this stuff even if ya dont have the money to sling around like the ceo's that took the bonuses. That's who's buying this stuff at rediculous prices. But i love it anyway. If i won a big power ball i'd be there running the price up. My step dad was the top auctioneer in southern Missouri for 30 yrs and every auctioneer around here worked for him at one time or another and i do know the tricks of the trade and that makes me wonder how much "PLUGGING" takes place? Ever hear of "By Bidding". The local auctioneers know who i am when i walk up and they know that now aint the time to try any crap. I'll be watchin tonite also. We should have a FABO gathering out there some year. Wouldn't that be fun?
Small Block

Well if I hit there will be a FABO Display out there next year.150pts outta 1st

I like watcing but get tired of seeing the same mustang chevelle corvette and camaro each time they are on, and then see that the mopars were during the break>

I like watcing but get tired of seeing the same mustang chevelle corvette and camaro each time they are on, and then see that the mopars were during the break>

everytime i glance at your avatar it resembles hands praying kinda like redfishes looked like a penguin

I did notice they seemed to go to commercials when mopars were up.I finished 150 out of 1st tonight ,but I am back on the leader board.490pts.

I've never played but have thought about it. I just cant set there and watch it all day as its one ford, chevy and something strange go across before I get to see a Mopar.

My son and I are playing here, we only reg'd in time to put in on the z-28 I put it at 72,000...went for $125 whats with that?? The AAR went for something like $80....

I bid 81k on the z-28 went for 122k.I am helping my brother w/ his66 bvd II changing out blower motor and heater core.It is his daily driver.We are trying to bid on the auction and get this work done at the same time.The under dashvent hoses had to be cut to remove the box,nothin duct tape can't fix.Got the box back in now need to attach all the stuff

bvdII 002.jpg

I'm pretty sure the online bidding is much faster than the text bidding. I guessed 87000 yesterday for a '69 Camaro and it stopped at 87000. I texted 87000 to 773333 literally 5-10 seconds after the car was first introduced. Not only didn't I get the first prize, I wasn't even on the leader board for the Camaro guess (top 15 or so). Pretty disappointing considering I only get one exactly right every year. No I-Pod touch for me.lol

I've been playing not winning tho, I have 470 points now with 4 more to bid on today. The mustangs messed me up one would bring over hunderd thousand then like the all org, 34000 mile 70 boss, I thought big bucks 68,000 is all it brought.It's been harder to guess this year but it's fun

-
Back