Hail Damage To My 72!!!

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Well we had a tornado warning and i come home from supper and find my Dart, and neon beat to hell from hail and my dads dart, Alero, and 2008 GMC truck ahd busted tail lights the aleros mirror got busted its just horrible bad thing is im only 16 and i dont have insurance on either of my cars

Man, that sucks! I used to live in Texas and saw some cars get beat to crap. Hopefully the damage was not too severe on the Mopars!

Yea i just hope the dent's pop out of the dart i could care less of the neon it had dents in it when i bought it.

I feel for you guy. Just got my BLACK Monte Carlo out of the shop today. The pdr guys did a great job. It's tough pulling that many dents from a black car,and nothing shows. My '73 Dart Sport got it so bad,it's getting a full refinish. Thank goodness,I had full coverage,$50 ded. on both of them.

50 bucks thats it! i wish i was driving it so it had insurance yea i got a call from my dad and he said don't cuss when ya come home but we had hail and it beat your dart up and mine but of course i was cussin thats just more money i have to spend it could be goin towrds the parts i need

Bad storms here too in Washington, MO but hail was small so far. All this rain/flooding is getting old and the forecast is for another 6 days of rain.

This weather can kiss my :bootysha:

i heard the storm warning on the radio for you southern missourians.we for once have been getting lucky.usually we are getting the hail and rain.now you all are getting it.best of luck to all.keep filling the sand bags and get the cars under shelter.they say 5 more days of rainy stormy weather.i have a 30x40 building open for storage if needed.i am only 3 hrs away..
best of luck guys.
jeremy

sorry to read about your car gettin beat to hell. my dad didnt want me to put my car in garage but i put it in garage anyway ,in case

thanks for the suport guys me and my son need it.All i want to do right now is cry. How far does a car have to be before they call it totaled?? my alero got hit hard as did my truck. looks like all my 73 dart needs is a hood. the frist two picks are of the storm as it was hitting. the frist storm we had 1/4 size hail and no sooner than the frist storm stoped the second one hit. this one had what looked like golf ball size hail. the lady across the street the storm broke out all of here sky lights and beat holes in her sideing. it was real scarry up on her roof in the dark trying to cover up all her sky lights. while trying not to fall off. lol. thanks Mopar658)

100_0348 (Small).JPG

100_0349 (Small).JPG

100_0350 (Small) (Small).JPG

100_0356 (Small).JPG

100_0355 (Small).JPG

100_0358 (Small).JPG

100_0359 (Small).JPG

100_0364 (Small).JPG

100_0357 (Small).JPG

That realy sucks.

I hate it when things happen that you can't control.

everything happens for a reason....but I can't say I understand this one.

sorry buddie

2 years ago my truck got beat in a strong hail storm we were driving in. The 1st time ever to have damage. Now it seems we are having more hail storms and I worry that it will happen again

If I still had the 72 parts I would give them to you to help get it started repaired. Sold a bunch of 72 dart stuff cheap a few years back

-
Back