Handy woman

-

Bigdummy

Not a Nova
Reaction score
A blonde, wanting to earn some extra money decided to hire herself out as a handywoman and started canvassing the neighborhoods.

She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

"Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint my porch," he said.

"How much will you charge me?"

The blonde quickly responded, "How about $50?"

The man agreed and told her that the paint and everything she would need was in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, "Does she realize that our porch goes all the way around the house?"

He responded, "That's a bit cynical, isn't it?"

The wife replied, "You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes ."

A short time later, the blonde handywoman came to the door to collect her money. "You finished already?" the husband asked.

"Yes," the blonde replied, "and I had paint leftover, so I gave it two coats - no extra charge."

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her.

"And by the way," the blonde added ... "It's not a Porch, It's an Audi."

Thank you for a good laugh this morning Bigdummy :toothy10:
I have never herd that one LMAO :toothy10:

LMAO!!!

I actually painted a truck with brick red porch paint once and a brush.:-\"

It was a ford though, so who cares. :-D

LMAO!!!

I actually painted a truck with brick red porch paint once and a brush.:-\"

It was a ford though, so who cares. :-D

Years ago I worked with a guy who came into work on Monday and told us he'd painted his 340 Duster over the weekend 'cause he was tired of the 'Plum Crazy' purple. Said he painted it with the spray attachment on his vacuum!
We all went to look at it after work and someone asked "What'd you do? Put some paint in a sock and swing it 'round your head?"
He'd painted right over the factory emblems and graphics. Shoulda been shot for what he did to that car.

-
Back