Hang 10 Dart owners

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Just sent 340Plot some money for his 75 Dart Sport Hang 10. Cant wait to get it here !

I was wondering how many other Hang 10s are on the board ? I read there were about 500 made each year, Can anyone confirm that number ?

Also wonder if anyone knows of a source for new carpet ? Legendary has seat covers and door panels (wow $$) and I found a source for the stripe kit (wow $$$$$)

Kewl! .... Adam's back in the game, aren't the carpets solid orange on those.
Yaaa it's a bit spendy to find special parts, more so if they are Mopar.

All the Best!

You might want to give Legendary a call on those Hang 10 seat covers and door panels.....last time I made a call on them, Legendary was completely out of the Hang 10 material and could not source any more.

Dude, that's totally tubular! I am stoked for you Bro!

Seriously, I am actually, very, very jealous! I love those cars. Passed on one back in the 80's and it has stuck in my brain since then...

Dude, that's totally tubular! I am stoked for you Bro!

Seriously, I am actually, very, very jealous! I love those cars. Passed on one back in the 80's and it has stuck in my brain since then...

Now that my friend is sooo totally rightseous!

In more ways then one.

You might want to give Legendary a call on those Hang 10 seat covers and door panels.....last time I made a call on them, Legendary was completely out of the Hang 10 material and could not source any more.

Thats ok with the price tag listed on them I wont be buyi8ng them anytime soon. $800 for the door panels $1000 for the seat covers.

Also, the carpet is orange shag. Far out.

This hang 10 was parted here . The interior may still be here . It was in decent shape no rips just dirty from barn storage. I remember the console top was 0range as was the dash. I will have my son look in the top of the garage or bar storage. Not promising anything but it posible there is some stuff still here . I never threw nothing out but I did E-bay alot , can't remember selling the interior ,dash, or console.

Attachments

• scan0015.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 161
Nice, another 75..

Attachments

• 014 - Copy.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 015.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 179
Adam- there's a complete 75 for sale on salem oregon craigslist for $1800. looks nice too if you want to add another to your stable..

-
Back