Hang 10 not mine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
only problem is its not a 72, its a 73 or 74 and 6,000 is way too much lol

I was going to ask if there was something i'm missing about this car ...
6 g's is everybody on craigslist just ******* crazy ?????
there are way to many people that think they have gold...all be it rusted gold..still gold.. I feel every time i see this kind of post that the **** rusting in my yard is worth way more than just scrap....Anyone else feel this way...Please make me feel better and tell me its not me....

there are way to many people that think they have gold...all be it rusted gold..still gold.. I feel every time i see this kind of post that the **** rusting in my yard is worth way more than just scrap....Anyone else feel this way...Please make me feel better and tell me its not me....

Not you, I recently inquired about a 340 someone has, he actually has two, he wants 3 to 3500.00 each for them and they need a rebuild. I nearly fell out of my chair.

definitely not you. i just got off a post for a slant 6 73 duster for 12,000 bucks. a regular old , run of the mill, 73 duster , nothing special, with the AM radio about the only option.

"Single Owner Car
Bought from Colorado in 1995"

..Wouldnt that make it a....two owner car? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back