Hangover

-

340sixpack

Reaction score
remedies?Anyone have any good ones that work.:vom:

Not drinking at all is probably the best solution but whats the fun in that.Just
curious if ive been missing something!

eat something drink some coffee take an aspirin and work out/ do something. It will make it go away a lot quicker.
or start drinking again:toothy10:

After being over served and before going to sleep crack a raw egg into 1/2 cup of milk and drink with two aspirin. The protien and aspirin lessens the morning after effect.

After being over served and before going to sleep crack a raw egg into 1/2 cup of milk and drink with two aspirin. The protien and aspirin lessens the morning after effect.

Ive done the aspirin before bed,that seems to work if i eat,if not i have a stomach ache.

The raw egg,i think i would lose it as soon as that sucker hit the back of my throat!Oh,thats how it works,you throw up everything then no worries.:-D

i always force 6 glasses of water down when i get home. it is hard to do sometimes but i wake up feeling like a champ.

Also nothing like a big cheeseburger at 2am when your drunk. it will cure it too

Best cure I've ever found is just don't sober up. :toothy10: Take a week's vacation, start drinking at least a fifth and 2 pints a day, and by the time you have to go back to work you are used to the buzz and can function. Lived like that for almost 2 years once. Don't care to repeat it so I leave it alone.

What has always worked for me is Alka-Seltzer and Pepto Bismol and a lot of water for re-hydration.

remedies?Anyone have any good ones that work.:vom:

Not drinking at all is probably the best solution but whats the fun in that.Just
curious if ive been missing something!

What i do, is when i get home from drinking, go take 2 tylenol, and drink a crap load of water, so much that you cannot drink any more. Ive been 21 for 4 months now, didnt drink much before then and have not had a hang over yet.

lol dont drink so much maybe!! lol

What i do, is when i get home from drinking, go take 2 tylenol, and drink a crap load of water, so much that you cannot drink any more. Ive been 21 for 4 months now, didnt drink much before then and have not had a hang over yet.

lol dont drink so much maybe!! lol

If you find yourself with the hangover because you forgot to do all the right things the night before the best remedie is lots of water as you sweat out the booze. Find something physical to do and keep drinking water. In a couple hours you will be all set.

You could try cannabis as well (Wake 'n Bake, or do it before you go to bed and eat a bunch), but seeing as you're in Iowa you might not have access... LOL!

You could try cannabis as well (Wake 'n Bake, or do it before you go to bed and eat a bunch), but seeing as you're in Iowa you might not have access... LOL!

Cannabis?What the heck is that MOPEkidD?Younger generations are always
pulling one over on me.lol

Next time get some taco bell before you fall asleep, it works real good to keep from having a hangover.

Otherwise, blaze a fattie and pound 1 beer, eat food, and pop a pill.

Oh yeah....learn to handle yer liquor.lol

well i find i drink way too damn much to even remeber that i have legs or that i am actually living. I used to wander around in a blacked out state .. and do alot of stupid things.

the squirts from jack and coke sucks. Damn sugar attacks the damn rectum
beer = dry heaves for me.

I always kept alot of gatorade around. Best way to re-hydrate yourself. Alcohol takes all the water out of your system. So gatorade has all the electrolytes needed to recover from being dried out. I have found this works alot better then plain water. I usually added one regular strength tylenol to the mix and i was off to the races in 2 - 3 hours.

Cannabis?What the heck is that MOPEkidD?Younger generations are always
pulling one over on me.lol

There are many names out there for it but it's commonly known as weed... And before you get afraid for whatever reason I can safely say that alcohol is FAR worse for you than marijuana. I actually don't drink but when my friends get drunk enough to have a hangover (very rare) smoking (or vaporizing, or eating) seems to be the best remedy.

There are many names out there for it but it's commonly known as weed... And before you get afraid for whatever reason I can safely say that alcohol is FAR worse for you than marijuana. I actually don't drink but when my friends get drunk enough to have a hangover (very rare) smoking (or vaporizing, or eating) seems to be the best remedy.
:thumbup:Gotcha!
I agree with ya totally as well,not a user myself but have plenty of friends that are and i dont look down on them for it at all.Everybody has there thing,just not an option for me.(Anymore)!:toothy10:

I usually puke till dawn and then get breakfast. I don't drink much anymore, I've studied all the toilet bowls I care to!

A buddy of mine used to work in his dads shop,he used to inhale the oxygen
from the torch.He swore by it,i wouldnt think that would be too safe,never
tried it.

Lot's of water before bed and food too if I can stomach it. Then wake up and have light breakfast and get moving. It might be painful at first but it's really helps to burn it off.

You know I have drank alot in my life in alot of different countries with alot of different liquors and I have never had a hangover. I always wake up feeling like a champ. Wait I take that back in Costa Rica I was drinking with the Marines and we tried to drink the country dry. Well long story short, it is impossible to drink Costa Rica dry. It was a long plane ride home. But I really don't do anything special just wake up and go for a 3 mile runO:)

-
Back