happy Bday Memikeswife

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i hope its a good one......i know your having work during the week but im sure your hubby can make up for lost time this weekend and maybe a special BDAY dinner over the weekend as well LOL :coffee2:

Happy birthday Sweet Hart.
Wow!! I better get started on a gift for her Rani :blob:
She loves strawberry pie and a good foot rub :D
She just walked out the door enjoying her new non stress job (government job) with great peps.. She was off work for 8 months and
we sure are glad she landed this one at a Hospital office
My sweet hart is ## today :toothy9:
We have been married for going on 34 years now.... how could anyone put up with this ol native American so many years :joker:
I drove her to her prom and dropped her off for her date years ago, then picked her up after, Yep I marries up :cheers:

Attachments

• petit%20Jean%2009%20022.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 163
Happy Birthday Treva!!! Hope you have a great day :glasses7:

Mike, I hope you have a nice romantic dinner ready for her when she gets home from work!! :D

Happy birthday Treva!!! Hope you have a great day :glasses7:

Mike, I hope you have a nice romantic dinner ready for her when she gets home from work!! :D
You remember last year didn't you :D chocolate covered strawberries and peal & eat'em shrimp :happy1:

Happy Birthday Treva!!!! Make sure that hubby of yours becomes a boy toy today. LOL

Jack
oh my goodness!! I hope so :D

All the best Treva! Enjoy the day.
Mike, make sure she has a special day!

Happy B Day Treva.

Now about this whole Mike hangin around high schools picking up prom dates thing......

Happy B Day Treva.

Now about this whole Mike hangin around high schools picking up prom dates thing......

Well Rev, I met Treva when she was about to graduate high school and she had a prom date and I was doing electrical work for DuPont and she went with a high school student, I was not a school person... never was....
So I dropped her off at her school and I went in and put a couple motor controls in that had to be dun, then I drove and sat in the parking lot and drove her home :happy1:, she is a few year younger then me :D

So I dropped her off at her school and I went in and put a couple motor controls in that had to be dun, then I drove and sat in the parking lot and drove her home :happy1:, she is a few year younger then me :D

Perv.... Sounds like some of the stuff I pulled when I was working for Ma Bell. Give Treva a special Birthday hug for me. :blob:

Well Rev, I met Treva when she was about to graduate high school and she had a prom date and I was doing electrical work for DuPont and she went with a high school student, I was not a school person... never was....

I don't know Mike, I think Treva is a bunch of years younger than you!

Jack

What is a "swife"??? memike swive....

Happy birthday Treva!!! :icescrea: :eek:ccasion:

memike,

I hope you're not in the dog house because Rani started this thread before you could....

Give her a nice birthday... :eek:ccasion:

Well, I gotta go...

I'm off like a prom dress.... er... eh... uhhh...

I mean, see ya later....

Happy Birthday Treva!
cake-077.gif

Happy Birthday Treva!!!....34yrs with Mike :-k....You're definetely a :angel7:.........lol.

-
Back