Happy Birthday 66340SEDAN

-
Happy Birthday old man! Funny how the years just flow by and all Mopars in the worlds is still around us. Keith! Hope you will get a day of your dreams. You are definitely worth it!

:cheers:

Got a birthday gift from my dad today, he restored a steering wheel for my Valiant for me :D I bought it a year ago on this site, it was repainted but also had some cracks (wish I had some before pics of it) but was better than mine. Dad took the wheel from me and repaired the cracks, sanded it down and then painted it with some leftover paint I had mixed up for the interior so color match is great. It looks awesome and can't wait to install it, thanks Pete :glasses7:

Here are some pics, last ones are of my current wheel.

Attachments

• DSC08282.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC08278.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 130
  • DSC08279.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC08280.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC08283.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC08284.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC08290.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC08287.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC08289.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC08285.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 121
Thanks alot everybody, especially for my dad for starting the thread at 12:00am (I think he set his alarm to wake up and be the first to post it LOL) :glasses7:

You all are so awesome and I feel like its a big family here, thanks for making me smile today!!! :D

To our Birthday boy and his father on this great day, Thank you for all the smiles you have sent me in the many years here

Attachments

• DSC07457_13536509771144322937.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 121
Got a birthday gift from my dad today, he restored a steering wheel for my Valiant for me :D I bought it a year ago on this site, it was repainted but also had some cracks (wish I had some before pics of it) but was better than mine. Dad took the wheel from me and repaired the cracks, sanded it down and then painted it with some leftover paint I had mixed up for the interior so color match is great. It looks awesome and can't wait to install it, thanks Pete :glasses7:

Here are some pics, last ones are of my current wheel.

WOW!!!! Dad sure did a great job and I see allot of care went into that Keith :cheers:

I can't get over how much our cars are the same :glasses7: inside :D

Attachments

• vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20015.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Axle%20bearing%20change%20092.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 110
Happy Birthday Keith........ and have the best one ever. Steering wheel and the custom FABO banner with your car on it, all look great. Have a good one.

Happy Birthday Keith........ and have the best one ever. Steering wheel and the custom FABO banner with your car on it, all look great. Have a good one.
:eek:ops::eek:ops:
That is my car on the banner you see Keith and his cool dad FISHYPETE holding that they signed for me :D here is Keith's car :D

Attachments

• DSC06038.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 107
:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Keith.....Nice job your Dad did on that steering wheel. It looks great!! Cool b'day gift right there :cool:

Happy Birthday Keith!!!!!

Have a good one buddy!

You forgot the beer! Remember burnouts before the beer!:D

View attachment 1714598699

Hope you stocked up on the beer with the snow coming!
Have good and safe birthday.:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
Tom

To our Birthday boy and his father on this great day, Thank you for all the smiles you have sent me in the many years here

Cool pics guys, thanks :glasses7:

Happy Birthday Keith!!!!

:prayer::eek:ccasion::headbang::thumbrig::drinkers::wav:

Attachments

• sexy-birthday-5.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 91
  • sexy-happy-birthday-27.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 98
H.B.D.,Birthday Boy KEITH! TIME FOR A BURNOUT,YEAHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not till the snow melts....possible foot of snow yet, 7-8" so far, have more falling....:banghead:

But here is a burnout :burnout:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOxQ67LrG8o"]Albany Chrysler Center Car Show Burn Outs 2010 #11 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks again for all the B-day wishes, you are all the best!! :glasses7:

-
Back