Happy Birthday AJ/FormS

-
Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day

Thanks guys
The kids came home, with the three grandkids. Boy it's been a day!
64 down 56 more to go;or 26 if your a NT-only believer;
Unless the world ends first
or satan catches me off-guard.
Hey, I think I'll go out and borrow $40,000 next week, and I'll probably live long enough to pay that one down too! I'm just getting my second wind now. I even lost 7 pounds last month.
I went and talked to my employer last week; no, they don't discriminate against old age. I can stay as long as I am able to do the work!
So, I guess I'm all set
Unless the word ends first
or satan catches me off-guard.

I heard "grandkids"
Hyup, all 3 of the little critters; my own personal "WildBunch".
37mo, 19mo, and 10 mo. The middle one is a girl with the sweetest face. When it's smiling.
Will this day ever end? kidding. Well only sorta. Two of 'em, the older two, need exercise, discipline,and: RULES,BOUNDARIES, AND LIMITATIONS!
When I say wild, I'm not kidding.....:(

Hyup, all 3 of the little critters; my own personal "WildBunch".
37mo, 19mo, and 10 mo. The middle one is a girl with the sweetest face. When it's smiling.
Will this day ever end? kidding. Well only sorta. Two of 'em, the older two, need exercise, discipline,and: RULES,BOUNDARIES, AND LIMITATIONS!
When I say wild, I'm not kidding.....:(
Wow, that is one active age spread, up to you gramps!

Wow, that is one active age spread, up to you gramps!
Sorry, the youngest, belongs to a second set of parents, and my third child has none.
Ok apparently this doesn't say what it's supposed to; so
EDIT. My eldest, a daughter is married without children. The middle child,a daughter, two years younger,married, has the two older kids 37 and 19 months, and my youngest, a son, co-habits,and has the youngest, a 10 month old muscle bound freak of nature and as handsome as can be. He can eat nearly as much as a working man in one (long) sitting,at supper time, and down 2, 5oz bottles of milk before bedtime, yet is in no wise fat. And he never holds still for more than to eat, then he's off! I'm a little afraid he might have nephilim DNA in him,lol

Last edited:
A/J,
if you look at your life, and each and every day, it's kind of like setting initial timing. totally have to look at your compression, and you must know what the cam was installed at, and if your grand children are the spark plugs in your life, and your fuel is the communication between you and all your loved ones, then you must have High octane to be sure that the spark has something to ignite. We all know families have explosions, but when it's contained with in the cylinders then it becomes a controlled explosion leading to a healthy family, which I'm sure you have. Your birthday is significant to all those around you, and though at times you may feel underappreciated, you can rest assure that each one of you children, and grand children will be thrilled to make your day very, very, memorial. So be sure to keep the compression up, the gas intake (don't forget to exhaust the gases out), and be very calm you'll have many more miles left, with many more bridges to cross, many more loved ones to enjoy, many more black marks to lay, and you'll be very healthy, wealthy, and wise.
I'm sorry I was a little lengthy, but I wanted to make sure that you'll enjoy your special day to the fullest of what it was meant to be.
So, have a happy birthday and I'm sure you'll be blessed with many gifts, health, and loved ones all surrounding you on your on very special day.

a lengthy post just for you :) Happy birthday -

Last edited:
A/J,
if you look at your life, and each and every day, it's kind of like setting initial timing. totally have to look at your compression, and you must know what the cam was installed at, and if your grand children are the spark plugs in your life, and your fuel is the communication between you and all your loved ones, then you must have High octane to be sure that the spark has something to ignite. We all know families have explosions, but when it's contained with in the cylinders then it becomes a controlled explosion leading to a healthy family, which I'm sure you have. Your birthday is significant to all those around you, and though at times you may feel underappreciated, you can rest assure that each one of you children, and grand children will be thrilled to make your day very, very, memorial. So be sure to keep the compression up, the gas intake (don't forget to exhaust the gases out), and be very calm you'll have many more miles left, with many more bridges to cross, many more loved ones to enjoy, many more black marks to lay, and you'll be very healthy, wealthy, and wise.
I'm sorry I was a little lengthy, but I wanted to make sure that you'll enjoy your special day to the fullest of what it was meant to be.
So, have a happy birthday and I'm sure you'll be blessed with many gifts, health, and loved ones all surrounding you on your on very special day.

Happy birthday

I thought AJ was writing birthday wishes to himself.

He will be proud of this long post.

Last edited:
Will, thx. And you know it. Keep the faith.

To the rest of you un-wordy skunks,lol, many,many thanks, as well.

I got so many greetings. Some from,I'm sorry to say, I don't recognize. It's really nice when even strangers come and say hello.Or maybe I'm just forgetful. In which case, I really am a sorry, a sorry-azz, old man.lol

I'd like also, at this time, to apologize to anyone/everyone whose feathers I mightof ruffled during the past year.I'm not here to prove anything; Just here to help, whenever I can.
God Almighty gave me a gift to figure things out, not always on the first try mind you. But, that gift has served me well; our family has never gone hungry,homeless or naked. Now it's time to give it back.Who can say how much time I have left.
You may have noticed that often I might preface a comment with IMO, or I think, or some such a thing. Well there are many times I have no solution at the forefront of my brain, but I can make an educated guess. And so I offer it whenever I think it cannot cost the receiver anything but time. Sometimes I read a response by another helper that I might not agree with, and so offer an experience, or alternative. Sometimes I may unknowingly barge in on a work in progress, but I try not to do that. In any case, sometimes I'm just a DA. So, again, my apologies.
Happy BD to me, Happy BD to me, Happy BD dear AJ,Happy BD to me.
GeeWhiz I hope the next year goes a little slower......

Last edited:
A little late to the party, but still wanted to wish you happy birthday!!

Sounds like your birthday was a very busy one!

Sounds like an awesome day! 3 grandbabies here as well. All 3 born within 9 months of each other. Can you say babyboom?
I appreciate all the input you've provided. Whether its one of my threads or another one.
Knox playing hide n seek.
Sorry to hear of the one grandbabys lack of parents.

20170604_162909.jpg

Happy Birthday!

(See! Simply stated! ;) )

Sounds like an awesome day! 3 grandbabies here as well. All 3 born within 9 months of each other. Can you say babyboom?
I appreciate all the input you've provided. Whether its one of my threads or another one.
Knox playing hide n seek.
Sorry to hear of the one grandbabys lack of parents.

View attachment 1715056257
Oh no, I may have written something hard to understand.Post 13 edited

-
Back