Happy Birthday Chad!!!!!!

-
Happy B'day Chad. Damn, you are getting old. I know, because I've been there and done that. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Jack

Happy Birthday Man :drunken:

Age is a state of mind and sometimes pocketbook. Just use all cash for your Mopar and things will be okay...

Thanks Guys.

Yall have become my family, seeing that I have been seperated from mine for the past year. I get the best Present in the world, Iget to go home for good next month. Untill then yall make up a big part of my family.

what they say its not getting old , its getting better.

Thanks

Hey Chad. Happy Birthday. I just had one the other day. Agreed, we are getting better. We wish you many more quality ones in the future. Ray

Im in the ARMY and I retire in a month. I sepaerated from my family so thet we could start a new life in Al. They have been there building a new house and my wife has a new job.

Oh ya, just an idea for you. I stopped counting at 29! And will be 29 again on my next birthday too! :cheers:

Happy Birthday Chad. I guess it's about 29 minutes belated though. I'm getting a bit older this weekend too. You know get slower as you get up in age. Eventhough I am still in my early 20's.

PS: I know the feeling of getting out of the Army, did it last November, cograts and thank you for your service.

Jason Foster

thanks guys. I a, proud of 39th BD thats the year i get to retire :D
You know jason some folks long to be 23 again not me 39 is going to be a great year. I Hope :D

-
Back