Happy Birthday Elvis!

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
This month is Elvis' birthday. So in honor of him what is your favorite Elvis movie or song. I love anything of Elvis so it is hard for me to pick one. I enjoy Frankie and Johnny, Blue Hawaii, It Happened at the World Fair, Runaway Joe, Flaming Star, etc....

RIP

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkvwbQwtyo&feature=related"]Elvis Presley - A Little Less Conversation - YouTube[/ame]

don't forget the 'nanner sandwhiches

stopped by Elvis's home on his birthday following his death...it was about 200 mile diversion...but what the heck. Anyways there were tons of people there...they let 20 or so people at a time tour thru his mansion then out by the pool where he and his mother (and later his father) were buried. I think it was the first time his mansion was opened to the public. It was interesting...to say the least

GREAT tribute homecloned!

I concer...RIP

I was on vacation in Memphis 2 weeks after his death. Drove up to Graceland and at that time all you could do was park in front by the stone wall and take pictures. Lots of graffiti written all the wall from all the fans from when he died. Went back a couple years later and took the complete tour. Pretty cool place!!

Seen him in concert twice right here in town. The last time was just 6 weeks before his death. As overweight as he was and in bad health, he still gave a great performance and sounded great.

Favorite older song of mine is One Night.

don't forget the 'nanner sandwhiches

stopped by Elvis's home on his birthday following his death...it was about 200 mile diversion...but what the heck. Anyways there were tons of people there...they let 20 or so people at a time tour thru his mansion then out by the pool where he and his mother (and later his father) were buried. I think it was the first time his mansion was opened to the public. It was interesting...to say the least

I've been to graceland...i was just a snot nosed punk at the time! i remember a little. i do remember the pool and where they we're buried.
Happy birthday KING!!

I was wondering why there are all kinds of Elvis Presley movies on the Turner Classic Movies channel on the tv.
Now i know.

My favorite. My grandmother was from Tennessee. Growing up I listened to Elvis everyday at her house. I'm only 35 years old but grew up on his music and have always been a fan. Here is my favorite.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWcW1or6Q-w"]Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto ( That's The Way It Is 1970).avi - YouTube[/ame]

My second favorite.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrojFR7jM9E&feature=related"]Elvis Presley Are You Lonesome Tonight - YouTube[/ame]

Holy cow!.......when Elvis was in his late 20's / early 30's and doing that Karate or kung-foo stuff....he was BAD to the bone!!

thanks again homecloned ...I watched the tribute several times now.
BTW...love the cowbell in the music intro

I ain't ever been a Elvis fan at all. But if I had to choose, I kinda like the 68 comeback tour video. It was actually kinda cool . It had that "just a guy and his geetar" thing goin on.

ELvis lives!!!!! Especially in the hearts and minds of his many fans. The king of rock and roll,and gospel music

Moe

Not many people today realize that Elvis is the one who started Rock & Roll. Without him, it wouldn't be what it is today.

-
Back