Happy Birthday Memike!!!

-
Heres the start of a ten page thread.lol Happy birthday bud.
Hay PeteBodardevil, :toothy10: I resemble that remark bud :toothy10::coffee2:
Happy Birthday to my American Brother!
Thank you brother :cheers: one number 2 :coffee2:

Happy birthday Mike!
Thank you Swinger803, looks like I can drive at 55 :D

It's starting out like it will be :D, looks like clear skies today again :colors:

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. I know you'll have a great day since your great FABO family is here to help you celebrate. I love you

I can't get to everybody this morning but I better get to you :D
Thank you sugar britches :colors: Your the best :love3:, Love you a bunch :colors:.... Make that a bushel of bunches :D

Oh yea, Whoo Hoo, there's gonna be a party today!! Happy birthday Mike, enjoy your day on the hill, plenty of splendor there to remind you of your many blessings!! Geof

Well Happy Birthday Mike. I am sure that you will have a great day. Thanks for making FABO the best site on the net. :cheers:

Happy Birthday there Mike.

:eek:ccasion::wav::eek:ccasion:

Kenny

Oh yea, Whoo Hoo, there's gonna be a party today!! Happy birthday Mike, enjoy your day on the hill, plenty of splendor there to remind you of your many blessings!! Geof
Thank you Geof and there sure is :D I see it all around me, The tube that is holding my banner is right next to me, I need to unroll it and hang it back now that I am back from Monster Mopar Strongend :D Give Nella a birthday hug for me today please :love7:, You have a great day also Geof :colors:

Well Happy Birthday Mike. I am sure that you will have a great day. Thanks for making FABO the best site on the net. :cheers:
Me! knaw, folks like you make make this the great site it is :colors: When are you going to let me use your cottage brother :D

Happy Birthday there Mike.

:eek:ccasion::wav::eek:ccasion:

Kenny
I will Kenny, Treva just called and asked me to go check out an estate sale right up the road, I better giit going :colors:

Mike
21-happy-birthday.gif

Have a good one bud!!:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

How cool, a Friday b-day too, I bet there will be some fun on the hill tonight :glasses7:

Happy Birthday again my Arkansas friend!! :eek:ccasion:

:eek:ccasion: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE!
I hope this is just the first of many, many more and one of the best for my friend on the hill!
Have a great 'Birthday Weekend"!

Happy Birthday Brother!!!!!

We miss you guys!!!

I'll drink a "wobbly pop" for you tonight.

Since you're "55" I'll have to drink a Select "55"

Tony

Happy Birthday Mike!!

Enjoy your cake and take some time to bask in the good feelings of a life well-lived with many more years to come!

:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Thank you one and all :cheers: :colors:, my day has started out great :colors:

I am also...

Attachments

• sixyears.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 126
Happy"B" Day Mike from the great white north.
:drinkers:
Thank you 66 :cheers: will do sir :D

Have a good one Mike.

On my way out the door to put Buddy back in his kennel for safe keeping so I can get out amungstem 65Vart :D, Memike has a hankering for a pizza and froted mug, You have a great day... got to run :colors:

-
Back