Happy Birthday MeMike

-
I want to thank all of you, it was a great day, and yesterday evening setting around a friend's garden enjoyed cold beer and a shot of some good good bourbon :thumbsup: wish I knew the name of it.
Well I have been busy today with friends and family stopping in, now I am on my phone seeing all my A Body family I enjoy so much, I want to thank you all for the fellowship and wisdom, y'all keep my mind strong and happy :thankyou:

At 64 I am a blessed man, I have more then I ever prayed for when I was 14 :) and this gathering of friends here made my days full and enjoyable for many years.

Thank you one and all, yep !! I feel the care and love. :thankyou:

FB_IMG_1649607937285.jpg

I want to thank all of you, it was a great day, and yesterday evening setting around a friend's garden enjoyed cold beer and a shot of some good good bourbon :thumbsup: wish I knew the name of it.
Well I have been busy today with friends and family stopping in, now I am on my phone seeing all my A Body family I enjoy so much, I want to thank you all for the fellowship and wisdom, y'all keep my mind strong and happy :thankyou:

At 64 I am a blessed man, I have more then I ever prayed for when I was 14 :) and this gathering of friends here made my days full and enjoyable for many years.

Thank you one and all, yep !! I feel the care and love. :thankyou:

View attachment 1715954984
You got it made, a nice valiant and trees

Well how the heck did I miss this ?
To a long time A-bodies friend, I wish you a Happy Belated Birthday Mike. Hopefully you had a great time with friends and family, and maybe a wobbly pop or two. Cheers !!!!!

-
Back