Happy Birthday "ocdart"

-
First = thank you for bringing this to my/our attention OldmanRick :color:

Happy Birthday ocdart!!
Thank you for all the great times threw out the years and JUST WOW!! on a great job you do for us here on your NHRA and NASCAR threads :burnout:

With that said Ken ! You have a great day
Buddy was a pup when you started all the great racing threads you give us all to enjoy..

Happy Saturday/Birthday !!

From your Arkansas friends on the hill !!!!

Attachments

• Baddy babby pic.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 91
Happy Birthday Ken....hope you have a great day....

Well, thank you all! Much appreciated!
Going out somewhere today, but don't know where yet...neither my wife nor my kids will tell me.
Maybe it's to pick up the new Hellcat Challenger they're going to surprise me with!

I can dream, right?

Happy Birthday OC. Have fun with that Hellcat! lol

Happy Birthday Ken! Hope you will have an awesome day today!

Going out somewhere today, but don't know where yet...neither my wife nor my kids will tell me.
Maybe it's to pick up the new Hellcat Challenger they're going to surprise me with!

I can dream, right?

That Hellcat Chally would be the best gift ever :blob:

:eek:ccasion: Enjoy your Birthday Ken!!

Well, no Hellcat Challenger surprise...yean, like that was ever going to happen! LOL.

Had a great day yesterday! You ever made a 90-mile drive somewhere with someone else just giving you directions...and sometimes having to interrupt a conversation between my wife and the kids to ask if you should continue on the freeway you're on or transition to another one that's coming up in less than a minute...and then given the wrong direction so you end up going south instead of north?
The surprise final destination turned out to be the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi Valley. It had been 9 years since we'd been out there for Father's Day back in 2005 and they've completed some major additions that were just getting started back then. The biggest addition is the 90,000 sq. ft. Air Force One Pavilion that displays the Boeing 707 Air Force One that was used during his presidency.
As we were sitting by his gravesite in late afternoon, enjoying the absolutely gorgeous view from the hilltop where the library is located, I thanked my wife and kids for the great day and told them that I realized more during this visit to the library just how special the man and his presidency were to our nation - because my first visit nine years ago were before the current resident of the White House moved in.
Please make the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library one of your "must see" items on any visit to SoCal. And if you you're interested, take a look at the website and read his Farewell Address to the Nation. It will help remind you of what the nation accomplished during his time in office.

http://www.reaganlibrary.net/index.html

And a request: If you may be of a different mindset, please don't use my birthday thread to voice your views. Start a different thread.

-
Back