Happy Birthday Rainy Day Auto!!!!

-
Happy Birthday indeed Rani !! You should have told us this morning in the Coffee Shop !

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Rani....Hope your special day is exploding with fun !!

thanks all.....This just made the day ......and its not even a Rainy day out :glasses7:

FABO makes any day awesome ..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 180
Happy birthday Rani. I hope you get a gift with a big bow, and inside the box is the answer to the slant 6 vs. 360 question..

Happy B' Day.
Does this mean we gotta start calling you "Ma'am"?

So how old is the old.............OH WAIT LOL

my mom put in perspective. she says never feel old because your alive and that beats the alternative. She also says never let others make you feel old because they are living their lives and you are living yours.

I let others make me feel old because I am the last one in my old high school friend group who is unmarried and no kids....so I was feeling like I am behind the times.

most of my friends are not doing what I am doing so I am not going to worry about them anymore. I am trying to become a mechanic and fix my old cars despite numerous obstacles ....that's what I need to worry about.

so, in short ....I am not ashamed or feeling old ......29 is ok for me. :burnout:

-
Back