happy birthday speedracerx

-
Happy Birthday Bill!!!!

How come your B-day wasn't listed on the site? Sneaky sneaky....lol

:eek:ccasion:

Attachments

• audrina_wet-republic_birthday-cake3_5-14-11.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 94
Thanks everyone, and thanks Bob, it made my day to see this thread..

Happy Birthday Bill!!!!

How come your B-day wasn't listed on the site? Sneaky sneaky....lol

I actually dont have an answer for you there Keith.. I figured it was listed for everyone to see.. theres a big blue banner greeting me on each page wishing me a Happy Birthday LMAO

Have a great one buddy! What is the weather like your way? Good enough to take the buggy out for a rip?

Have a great one buddy! What is the weather like your way? Good enough to take the buggy out for a rip?

Thanks..Well its gonna be in the upper 60's for a second straight day today.. and as much as i would love to get the Dart out and pound on her a bit, theres way too much salt left on the roads right now.. so, its gonna hve to wait lol

Happy Birthday Bill! I've really enjoyed your posts and getting to know you the last few months. Thanks for being you. :-D

With ALL those cute girls at your party could you perhaps share ???? LOL

Of course I can share... lol

Happy Birthday Bill! I've really enjoyed your posts and getting to know you the last few months. Thanks for being you. :-D

Thanks Leanna... I too have very much enjoyed chatting, and getting to know you as well.. Thank you for being you as well

HBD Bro...enjoy...

Thank ya

Happy Birthday Bill

Thank you Cliff.. Much appreciated

Happy Birthday Bill! Have a great day! :supz:

Thanks Harry... Its almost cruising season!!

HBD. I'd send you a card but I'm afraid iy would take several weeks before you got it. :banghead:

Thanks Ray.. And I believe you may be right! lol

Party time :cheers:

Attachments

• Las Vegas Stripbill2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 58
-
Back