happy Birthday to my dad and i

-

69cudafla

Reaction score
today my dad turns 46 and i turn 25, we're both lookin forward to a little less hair and cheaper car insurance for me. woohoo!!! dad doesn't really do the bithday thing but my girl got me pictures frames with pictures of me when i was active duity in the USMC and pictures of me and my son "from" my son. she made me tear up i'll admit it so have a drink for me and my pops today guys and gals and have a great day i'll post pics later of what she got me.

today my dad turns 46 and i turn 25, we're both lookin forward to a little less hair and cheaper car insurance for me. woohoo!!! dad doesn't really do the bithday thing but my girl got me pictures frames with pictures of me when i was active duity in the USMC and pictures of me and my son "from" my son. she made me tear up i'll admit it so have a drink for me and my pops today guys and gals and have a great day i'll post pics later of what she got me.
A big Happy Birthday from us here in Arkansas to your dad 69cudafla :cheers:
I don't do the birthday thing ether and I remember when my youngest turned 25 and his auto insurance went way down :cheers:
Sounds like you are a great dad and son :happy10: Thank you for your support as a USMC, I bet you dad is soooo proud of you :cheers:
I will hold one high for your day today about 5 pm :cheers:

Sounds like a birthday to remember.....Happy Birthday to you and your Dad!

Happy Birthday :cheers::cheers:
Hope you´ll have a great day

:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday to you and your Dad :eek:ccasion:

Happy birthday to the both of you.

I also shared a b'day with my dad, he was 25 years older than me. One year when I was about 6 or 7 our b'day fell on Easter. Momma baked three cakes!

Enjoy the day.
C

Should be a great day for you both!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And as mentioned before Thank You for your service to this great country!

pics of the new place

DSC00360.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

DSC00362.JPG

DSC00364.JPG

DSC00367.JPG

DSC00369.JPG

DSC00370.JPG

-
Back