Happy Birthday to Rumblefish360!!!

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Yeahhh, it's sad to see that he's not around on this board anymore but it didn't stop me from talking to him for awhile tonight for his birthday. He's doing well and working his butt off as usual.

If anybody wants to pass along a birthday wish, I'm going to be sending him a link to this thread. He won't be able to reply but he'll still know who his friends are.

:-D

Happy birthday Rob, from one Rob to another. We love you man. Try not to work too hard.

Rumble helped me out in the past. What happened for him not being on anymore?
Happy Birthday Rob!!

Happy birthday, Rob.

He's the one who got me onto FABO.

I miss him on the forum. Why can't they let him come back? They gave some others who were banned second chances, why not let Rob back? If anyone deserves a second chance, he does.

happy birthday, I sure miss your posts. today would be a good day for your return .

I miss him on the forum. Why can't they let him come back? They gave some others who were banned second chances, why not let Rob back? If anyone deserves a second chance, he does.

He's had more then a second chance. If he wants back, he knows how to contact me and what he needs to do.

You of all people should know, I'm a fair guy.

He's had more then a second chance. If he wants back, he knows how to contact me and what he needs to do.

You of all people should know, I'm a fair guy.

That is good to know.

Hey Rob, please talk to Joey and come back. I would like to see you back.

Happy birthday Rob, hope to see you back and helping members here again.
Enjoy this day with family and friends

Happy Birthday to the Rumble.

-
Back