Happy Birthday Tony Fields !!!!

-
how cool must it be to have your birthday on a national holiday!! Hope you enjoy your day .

Thank you all very much!

This is one birthday I didn't think I would ever see. I have been on the
mend and feeling better each day.

Thanks again,
Tony

Happy Birthday Tony. Glad that you're still with us.

Happy Birthday Tony, I have been wondering about you and hoping all was well with you. Hope you continue to get better each and every day, Joe

Sorry I'm a little late Tony.... I hope you enjoyed your day!
I'm glad to see you doing better and I wish you many more Happy Birthdays!!

I stopped by the house and was going to take a picture to post but forgot till right now.

He was bummed out yesterday because he wanted to take the turbo daytona out for a spin and the clutch was stuck. So I ask him if he wanted me to drive it. He suggested putting it up against a tree, I said NNOOO!

So ask him again do you want me to drive it

Finally he went and got the key.

Started it and let it warm up so I could start it in gear. Then had to start it in reverse and back it out on a state road. Once going forward push clutch in and rev the engine it was still pulling, dumped the clutch a few times and then push in rev engine, still pulling, run thru the gears without the clutch and start down shifting, more revving with clutch in and finally broke loose and it would sit in gear and not pull.

Tony said make sure you get all the rust off, so a small holeshot and some spirited driving, MAN DOES THAT THING PULL WHEN THE TURBO COMES IN, he was all smiles when we got it back and he was going to take it for a drive later yesterday

Was great to see him and he had even been out mowing the grass in the front in the shade before we got there.

Thelma and I took it for a 140 mile cruise today! It worked great...ran good also:D
Thanks again WildCat

I stopped by the house and was going to take a picture to post but forgot till right now.

He was bummed out yesterday because he wanted to take the turbo daytona out for a spin and the clutch was stuck. So I ask him if he wanted me to drive it. He suggested putting it up against a tree, I said NNOOO!

So ask him again do you want me to drive it

Finally he went and got the key.

Started it and let it warm up so I could start it in gear. Then had to start it in reverse and back it out on a state road. Once going forward push clutch in and rev the engine it was still pulling, dumped the clutch a few times and then push in rev engine, still pulling, run thru the gears without the clutch and start down shifting, more revving with clutch in and finally broke loose and it would sit in gear and not pull.

Tony said make sure you get all the rust off, so a small holeshot and some spirited driving, MAN DOES THAT THING PULL WHEN THE TURBO COMES IN, he was all smiles when we got it back and he was going to take it for a drive later yesterday

Was great to see him and he had even been out mowing the grass in the front in the shade before we got there.

Happy Birthday Tony, I for got that you are a 4th of July baby :eek:ops:
My grandmother is also :cheers:
Way to go WildCat :thumleft::thumleft: I wish I could have seen Tony face when the clutch started working:glasses7:
Have a groovy evening and keep that cool MoPar on the road Tony :burnout: Setting up and not moving is bad for us as well :D

Happy belated birthday Tony!

It is so good to hear you are mending well.

Will keep the prayers coming for your full recovery...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Birthday%20Cake%20-%20Pink%20Mopar.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 120
Happy belated birthday also, glad to hear you are on the mend.......

Sorry Im late to the party Tony! Glad Wildcat was able to help you out with getting the smiles working again. Happy Belated Birthday!!

-
Back