Happy Easter!

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• JESUS.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 146
Happy Easter to everyone! After mass, I will have the whole family over for dinner. Then it sounds like I'm working on both kid's cars!

Happy Easter everyone... I'm cooking a turkey then everyone is piling into the Dart and we're taking the food to Grandma and Grandpa's in Cambridge

Happy Easter everyone, me :glasses7: well the wife and I will be going to my inlaws for a feast and some fellowship with all my children and grandchildren, I will be baiting a hook and fill a basket/stringer full of fish for the freezer while I am there :coffee2:

Happy Easter on a BEEEEEautiful sunday and a great day . I'm doin a pork roast for Mom and Dad,. Pam comes home tomorrow after 2 months out west...YAY.

May God bless us with His bounty on this day of celebration! Enjoy the day with your families, here and everywhere!! Geof

I'll jump in too and say happy Easter to all my Mopar buddies and their families! May you all be blessed and healed!

Fishing pole and goodies for the kids are in Casper, heading out the door so everyone keep him with you today .................. Mike

-
Back